Chapter 42

Miracle walks through the office not expecting to see Alaric seating behind the desk with his daughter seating in front of him, but ever since the school has closed, the rest of them who stayed back have been focusing on killing Malivore, bringing...

Miracle walks through the office not expecting to see Alaric seating behind the desk with his daughter seating in front of him, but ever since the school has closed, the rest of them who stayed back have been focusing on killing Malivore, bringing Miracle's emotions back and now destroying the Hollow.

Josie frowns, looking back at her father. "Why is she here?"

"More importantly, you said it was about Lizzie. Get to the point 'cause I would rather be anywhere else carrying out my evil plans." Miracle states, propping down on the chair next to Josie.

"Listen, I was hoping that she would tell you herself, but Lizzie felt bad about what happened, so she found a Wiccan wellness retreat to help her manage her control issues, among other things." Alaric says, causing for Miracle to cross her arms as Josie raises her eyebrow at her father.

"I mean, her being alone in the woods with a bunch of other witches sounded like a good idea to you?" Josie snaps back which makes Ric take a deep breath before speaking up again.

"Yes, it did, because I am working on my control issues, too." Ric takes a sip of his drink as Josie points at the books on his desk and Miracle groans in annoyance which causes for both of them to look at her.

"And I should care about any of this because...?" Miracle trails off with an annoyed expression. "Wait, what did she do so bad that drove her to a witch retreat crap?" She gasps dramatically, adverting her eyes to Josie. "Did you find out about Finch?"

"Lizzie told me she's a werewolf." Josie looks down which makes Miracle tilt her head to the side as she doesn't understand why Lizzie wouldn't tell her Finch is dead. "Well, anyways, that's not the only thing you're working on. What is all of this, dad?"

"Well, this is my theory about all the monster madness that we're dealing with here. Bonnie and Chris started the research, but since they're gone to-." Miracle cuts him off, not wanting Josie to know what's going on since she knows Josie will try to help and she doesn't need anyone else.

"Wait, she didn't tell you?" She changes the subject which causes Josie to frown before Miracle starts smirking at their curious expression. The tribrid lays back on her chair as she stares at Alaric seating in front of her. "I wonder why..."

"Will you spit it out already? I know, no matter what it is, it's better than dealing with my personal life." Josie points out, tilting her head to the side with a confident expression.

"Do you want a drawing about it? I have a better idea." Miracle snaps her fingers and Josie gasps out when the memory of Finch death invades her brain, Alaric standing up with an alarming look as Josie starts crying, the two girl's locking eyes with each other. "Should've kept your dog on a tighter leash."

"You killed her." Josie shakes her head, looking over at her father with tears running down her eyes. "She killed Finch." Alaric's eyes widen, wondering if the dead werewolf Jeremy found this morning and called about was Josie's lover. "Why?"