"Oh but are you going back today ?" a pout made its way in his face as he asked the question.

"No not today I've some work tomorrow ." Yoongi informed as he watched his brother's feature lit up .

"That's great hyung I can stay with Jimin in his room for the night and you can stay here ." He rambled couldn't being able to control his excitement "Or...." Jungkook trailed off , a mischievous smile played on his face as a thought came in his mind .

"Koo there's something going inside of your head no ?" Yoongi squinted his eyes as Jungkook flashed him a innocent smile .

"Nothing wrong I swear hyung. I was just wondering if you want you and Jiminie...." he slowly got up and ran towards the door and muttered the next words in between giggles "can stay together in a room ."

"Aish this brat" yoongi shook his head as his pale skin colored at the thought .

Yoongi's eyes roamed around the room as he noticed nothing much has changed since the last time he has visited if you don't count the dozens of book on how to get a job . His eyes soon fall on the opened laptop on the desk and he couldn't contain his curiosity and got up to take a close look at it .

Application for the secretary position of Kim Taehyung , CEO of Kim Enterprise. 

He noticed Jungkook hasn't sent his application yet . Kim Taehyung , the owner of Kim Enterprise is the most sought after bachelor of the country and also has own the title of the most successful CEO consecutively for the last two years .

At the same time he is well-aware with the fact that the CEO is hard to deal with and really cold in nature but never unnecessarily rude . But again the company is the best in treating their employees and if Jungkook gets the job it'll be a major break through for his career and according to him , his brother always deserves the best . So he made his way out of the room to pursue the younger to atleast send the application .
.
.
.
.
.
Mrs Yun peaked inside the cabin and sighed spotting the CEO is still there among the piles of files and a glaring laptop screen opened infront of him.

"Taehyung-ah you should really leave now" She suggested stepping inside the room and instantly catching the other's attention.

"I'll uhh.. after I finish this ?" Taehyung the said CEO replied quiet unsurely as he scanned the stack of files in his desk .

"You can do these tomorrow too , also I'm your secretary so let me help ..."

"No Mrs. Yun I can complete it myself. Also you need not to stay any longer than the usual time I'll finish and leave soon". He replied flashing a smile that didn't reached his eyes as it used to , barely three years ago . She sighed at the memory of the happy boy the same boy who is now lost under the stacks of files and huge responsibility of a whole a$$ company .

Now you must be wondering why is the secretary calling her boss using his name . And that's because it's his boss who has forbade her to call him using any proprieties. Afterall the lady has literally seen him grow up and was with him in his ups and downs .

Mrs. Yun is working for them for a nearly two decades now . She worked as his father's secretary for like 18 years and now with him for more than two years . So all the formality doesn't sit right with him . But now it's almost her time to retire and thus as a matter of fact it's time to find a new secretary for him.