Tae gripped both sides of Jungkook's cheeks stopping him from moving further "You had enough of me, let's sleep" he peaked the others lips.

"Noooo, tomorrow is a holiday so... " Jungkook smirked, his hand escaped under the tank top.

Tae pushed him on the bed and sat above his man's thighs putting his knees on bed trapping Jungkook between his thighs, his long skirt rolled up showing the skin till the knees "You sneaky scoundrel, you will not give up until you get what you want, right?"

"Right, my wife" Jungkook rubbed the naked knee area, sneakingly pulling the skirt up showing the thighs and pinching it making the skin turn red.

"Ahhh you rascal" Tae rubbed his thigh where his husband pinched.

Jungkook pulled Tae on his stomach and lifted his own knees, making it like a back-resting area for Tae.

Tae smiled at it, swinging himself on the legs behind him. His finger moved up and down on Jungkook's chest and abs, suddenly slapping the chest "You have an amazing body".

"How dare you slap my chest?Let me slap yours" Jungkook lifted his hand near Tae's chest, Tae hid his softies immediately. 

Jungkook laughed at Tae's terrified face, for laughing he earned glare from his wife.

Tae bent down and bit Jungkook's nipple, the older one screamed, pulling Tae away by his hair. The bites soon turn into soft kisses, giving the open mouth kisses to the hard chest, his tongue rolled against the skin.

Jungkook left his wife's hair seeing him kissing softly, his hand sliding down lifting the top rubbing the bare waist of younger.

Tae smiled and kissed Jungkook's lips who gladly accepted the kiss and kissed back softly, he continued to suck the lower lips then took the plump one between his thin lips.

Jungkook left the poor lips when Tae pats his chest for breath. Younger looked at the magnetic eyes of his husband and hid his face on the older's neck, couldn't bear to face the eyes of other.

Jungkook laughed at Tae's reaction then patted his back, letting the boy sleep on him while he closed his eyes and hugged his wife.
---------

Taekook woke up in the afternoon at 12:30 and no one questioned them for being late. Tae is the one terrified by his sleeping habit, like he never slept till afternoon as he always had work in his home. 

Tae drying his hair after showing just with a towel around his chest, Jungkook came behind and hugged him.

"Dry your hair" Tae said by throwing a new towel at Jungkook who caught it "Dad is not home, should I give the workers leave?"

"Why?" Tae looked at him confusedly.

Jungkook gets near him eyeing his wife top to bottom, Tae felt shy and pressed his legs together at the intense gaze.

"So that we can be alone" Jungkook whispered in his deep voice, making the boy elicit a new erotic feeling.

Tae unknowingly nods being mesmerized by his husband who smiled then went out to inform the workers about the leave.

"What just happened? Why does he want to be alone with me?" Tae stood shocked, thinking about the reasons for Jungkook's behavior.

By the time he thought Jungkook came back "I told Raman uncle, he will clear the other workers" Tae just nodded confusingly, then went to the dressing room to change the dress.

Jungkook followed him "Why don't you wear a saree?" Tae jerked and looked at him weirdly.

"Why are you here?Get out,I have to change" Tae said.