Spider Squad

A/N-

hey lol

im so sorry for being late as shit but i got so busy this month! i know i said id release the next few chapters together but im still editing them and i don't wanna keep you guys waiting longer so here's this one for now 😭

enjoy ~!

_________________________

It's been a few days since that 'situation' with Miguel. You haven't seen or heard from him at all. He left a pretty nasty mark on your neck. Makeup did an alright job at covering it up, but for extra measure you wore a hoodie everyday. You've kept going to the Training Facility, but without your gun all you can practice is dodging hits from the simulations. You've gotten good at it.

You're not sure if Miguel is still watching you through his little spy cams in every corner of the Spider-base, but you're willing to bet he is. And quite honestly you could care less. You could care less about how stupid you look during training. You could care less about how he's probably glaring at you on a screen. You could care less about him. You're so annoyed with him, you're not even sure how you would act if you saw him right now.

But as much as you wanted to hate his guts, your mind kept wandering back to that moment. His heaving chest against your hands, his strong arms trapping you underneath him, his plump lips burning your skin with his bites, that lewd sound he made when you pulled his long slicked back hair...

You shook your head violently trying to shake the thoughts. But they would always creep back in at some point. Especially with that nagging mark on your neck to remind you. You just couldn't help but wonder what happened. What made him do that? Was there something you triggered? Was it just the heat of the moment? Did he... care?

You rolled your eyes at that thought with a smirk. That was the funniest possibility you could think of.

You finished up your last drill with the simulations, another good three hour session with only two zaps. You were definitely getting stronger, miles ahead of when you first started.

You went to the locker room to grab your things and headed for the large vault door to leave. But before you walked out, you took one more look back up at the ceiling's speakers. You stared at the ground in thought, before deciding on something.

'Screw it.'

"Aye Miguel! How's my aim?" you yelled right before shooting a hand up at the ceiling to flip him off. Your middle finger pointed right where he used to pester you over the speakers.

"Did I miss?" you said with a challenging smirk on your lips.

You had no idea if he was actually watching you or not, but knowing him it was pretty likely. Still, no sound over the speakers. You dropped your hand and continued your leave out the giant training room door, slightly laughing at the thought of Miguel losing his shit somewhere.

...

You made your way back to your room, ready for a night in of watching some random Spiderman show that'll probably be on TV. That's practically the only shows this world has for entertainment. As you unlocked your room's door, you were suddenly tackled by a hoard of red and blue the second it slid open.

"Y/NNNNNNN!" a unison of voices hollered as you rolled to the floor in a group of people.

"WHA- WHO?!" you frantically flailed in the pile.

Everyone slightly moved back giving you breathing room, you were greeted by multiple smiles peering down at you. Kess, Gwen, Hobi, Ben, and someone you've never seen before. Seeing them all maskless with goofy smiles made you a little flustered, you rarely saw their faces. You smiled widely back at the group.