Escaping Lockdown

10:30am

It was the next morning as you waited for Ben Riley to bring you your breakfast. He wasn't too happy with you last night after bringing you dinner, probably still upset after you tried to strike a deal with him to let you out. But today... you had a new plan. And unfortunately, he was the soon-to-be victim of said plan.

You impatiently paced around the room feeling anxious. You left your watch off of you today, knowing Miguel he probably tracked it. This could go very bad, or perfect. No in-between. Then, there was a knock at your door. You took a deep breath and gathered yourself before approaching the door.

"Who is it~?" you sweetly called to the other side of the door knowing exactly who it was. You heard him groan.

"Breakfast." he grumbled.

"I don't know a breakfast."

"Shut up! I'm coming in." he said before you heard his card swipe.

The door opened to the Scarlet Spider standing with a tray of fresh-made food. You saw his hand move to place the room's card in his belt. You stepped to the side letting him walk in to set the tray down on the night stand. The door slid shut behind him, locking you both in. Now was your chance.

He turned back to make his leave but you stopped him in the small hallway, standing in front of him with a sly smirk.

"Hey Ben. Just curious, are you gonna be busy today?" you asked peering up at him. He visibly tensed at your odd attitude.

"Yeah, I've got things to do." he said as his large masked eyes scanned you.

"Are you sure you can't keep me company? I'm so bored all day here by myself." you pouted.

"Sucks. Now move." he said in his gravelly voice. You stepped in front of him again.

"Or what? You gonna put your hands on me Ben~? " you said in a out-of-character low voice. You leaned in closer to his mask, his eyes widened as he took a step back. He stuttered on the words that struggled to form out of his mouth. He hesitantly placed his hands on your shoulders about to move you to the side but you startled him before he could.

"AYE- HOW DARE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS IN ME?!" you shouted as he flinched, backing up to hit your bed.

"W-what?!"

'Crap! Broke character.' you thought cursing to yourself.

"U-uh I mean, how dare you put your hands on me haha~! You look tense. Why don't you stay a while Ben?" you started your approach again, less sweetly this time. He scrambled across your bed to create distance. He stood in the corner of your room with his wrists aimed threatening to web you.

"Get back! What do you want from me?! I'm just your temporary butler!" he yelled. You saw his hands tremble as you narrowed your eyes at him.

"No, you're my key out of here." you mumbled.

"What?"

You jumped onto your bed towering over him. He let out a shrill screech that didn't match his horse voice. He went to run for the door but you jumped in front of him before he could reach it and shouted.

"BEN! SPIDER!! THERES A SPIDER ON YOUR NECK!" you yelled in panic pointing at his neck.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! " he frantically ran up the walls and rolled around holding his neck. He shot webs sporadically at nothing. You dodged him as he made a mess of your room. He ripped off his mask and threw it. You would've taken the time to see his face if he wasn't losing his mind.