33' Minjae's Hatred

Start from the beginning

Especially in Y/N's arms?

My phone quickly distracts me from my thoughts as it starts to ring.

"Yes." I answer it.

"Hello sir, I'm calling to say that the boss is on his way there. We're finishing up some paperwork here at the station and we'll catch the next flight to-"

Ron, my brother's right hand, speaks from the other side of the line.

"Got it." I cut him off and I end the call.

I leave my phone on my desk before I head out of my office and into the room Y/N is being kept hostage.

I feel like I need to take a look at her pretty face, one last time, before my brother reaches here.

I'm not quite sure what he'll, or if he will do anything, but I don't want to lose this chance.

Y/N is still unconscious when I get there. She is tied to a chair with ropes hugging her body from each leg of the chair.

When I get closer, I realize that they're chains instead of ropes.

So Robert wasn't joking when he said that he had taken all the special measures. I think to myself before taking the glass of water on the table next to her.

I splash the water on to her face.

Y/N immediately opens her eyes and she starts to pant frantically before catching her breath.

She then takes in her surroundings. Y/N seems to understand where she is now.

"Hi there." I wave in front of her face because she hasn't noticed me yet.

Y/N tries to break free when she looks at me.

I take a handful of her thick hair in anger and I make her face upwards to look at me.

"Answer me when I speak to you doll face." I snarl at her.

"You psychopath." Y/N insults me while she winces in pain.

I guess she is completely ignoring the fact that I'm her kidnapper, so she shouldn't make me angry.

"Is that what you call Huang?" I hold her hair a bit tighter than before.

"Ahh!" Y/N screams. "Let me go!"

I laugh before actually listening to her. I also can't believe my actions right now.

Just why am I being nice to her?

"I left you." I laugh even more now.

"What do you want?" Y/N asks with fear embedded in her gaze.

I love that she is afraid. She should shudder even more than that.

"Honey it's not me." I kneel down in front of her with a sympathetic expression plastered across my face.

Did I tell you I was a master in my acting class?

"My brother is making me do all this, and... And I just have to listen to him." I rest my palm on my cheek to act devastated.

Y/N's eyes widen. "You-you don't have to listen to him. You can be different, you can do what you want."

She tries to motivate me or give me therapy, whichever it is. Too bad she doesn't know what's coming her way.

"That's the problem." I caress her cheek. "I also want this."

I say as I place my free hand on her thigh.

Y/N heaves her right leg up and she manages to kick me hard on my thigh.

I wince in pain as I fall a few inches away from her but I immediately regain my balance. This causes me to laugh even more.

"Help!" Y/N screams really loudly now.

"H-help!" Her voice trembles as tears roll down her cheeks.

"Scream!" I say to her while I stand up. "I'll help you scream too."

"Help!" She screams even more.

"Help! HELP!" This time I scream.

"Help!" Y/N doesn't give up.

"Help!" It has become a game for me.

"Somebody please help me."

Y/N gives up and starts to cry visibly and loudly.

"Relax. I told you I'll help you." I get closer to her, but not close enough for her to kick me again.

"How? Just how, when you're the one who kidnapped me, you bastard!" She says angrily.

"Listen, when my brother gets here, he'll just want to lure them. You know, those agents." I narrate our plans to her.

Knowing the fact that she won't be able to reveal them to anyone now that she is kidnapped.

"So he won't do any harm to you. You're just bait over here." I assure her right before I surprise her.

"That's where I come in." My tone changes to an evil one. "I'm the one who's going to do damage here."

I walk closer to where Y/N is, this time without a care in the world about whether she'll attack me or not.

I hold her chin and lift her face.

"I'll ruin you." My tone changes into a serious one. So much so that Y/N can tell that I'm not joking.

She doesn't react but her shivering hands tell me that I have spread enough terror for today.

"Don't worry, I don't like you or anything." I move back away from her and my face lightens up again.

"This is about that boyfriend of yours." I tell her.

Y/N gasps and she starts to talk but it's too late because I'm already heading out of the room. Stacey closes the door behind me and leaves Y/N all alone inside that dark room.

With unanswered questions and her own sorrows to worry about.