Lia, this is Ace

*****Chapter 12 - Lia, this is Ace*****

*****
Chapter 12 - Lia, this is Ace
*****

Eyeball finally pulled up outside what Magnolia saw was a large imposing looking prison. Tall, cream coloured walls with barbed wire around the top.

"Let's go Lia." Eyeball mumbled as he pushed her feet off his lap and jumped out the car.

Magnolia was hesitant as she closed up the book, placing it on the seat. Leaning down she slipped her heels on and got out the car.

"Why are we at a prison Sir?" She asked cautiously, moving around the car to get a little closer to him as she stared up at the intimidating looking building.

"Told you, I need to see an old friend." Eyeball answered as he led the way towards the entrance.

"You know someone here?" She asked as she quickly hurried after him.

Eyeball nodded. "My brother."

"Your-"

"Well, as good as my brother. Not by blood but he may as well have been."

Magnolia nodded slowly as she felt herself moving closer to him as they walked inside, being immediately met by prison guards that looked like they could eat her up and shit her out by tonight.

The entire building felt cold, with or without heating, Magnolia never wanted to end up in a place like this as she moved closer to Eyeball. He went straight towards the reception desk, seeing an older gentleman and an older lady.

"Chambers for Merrill." Eyeball spoke to one of the receptionists, knowing Ace would have put him down as potential visitors.

The reception began typing on her computer, her eyes squinting as she read through the screen. Magnolia couldn't stop looking around cautiously, her body practically standing on top of Eyeball's.

"You ain't been in a prison before have you?" He asked her quietly, stifling a laugh as he found her reaction amusing.

Magnolia looked at him with a blank expression. "What do you think?" She almost scoffed out.

"Ryan will escort you to the visitors area."

The pair were pulled from their conversation as the receptionist placed two badges on the counter between them. Eyeball felt himself sigh as he saw what the lady had done.

"Thank you!" Magnolia grinned as she reached out, taking the badges.

'Mr Chambers' 'Mrs Chambers'