Much Ado About Nothing

*****Chapter 11 - Much Ado About Nothing*****

*****
Chapter 11 - Much Ado About Nothing
*****

"You know this could be considered kidnapping." Magnolia mumbled as Eyeball reached out to grip her wrists.

"You're an adult, it's not kidnapping." Eyeball mumbled as he pulled her out the school, heading towards where the teachers all had their cars parked.

"What is it if you take me then?" Magnolia asked as she looked around at all the cars.

Eyeball paused as he looked over at her. "Actually I think it's still kidnapping."

"Are you allowed to kidnap students?" Magnolia asked tilting her head as she looked at him.

"It's not kidnapping. You still got-" He paused as he lifted his other wrist, revealing his watch under his suit sleeve. "You still got 49 minutes of your detention."

"Where is this detention field trip taking me? Because if it's your place before Miss Nash comes-"

"It's not my place and I thought you'd lost interest." Eyeball mumbled as he pulled her along.

Magnolia was silent as she walked through all the cars with him. She could see him constantly looking around, as if to check for any other teachers or students around that would see us and create an issue, at the sight of a teacher pulling along a senior towards his car.

"Are you into all this wrist gripping then Mr Chambers?" Magnolia asked as Eyeball stopped at his car.

"You don't want to know." Eyeball mumbled as he unlocked and opened the car door, half guiding her in the car.

"Oh I really do." Magnolia muttered to herself as he had shut the door and walked around to the drivers side.

Eyeball climbed in, slinging his bag in the back as he took hers and put it back beside his. Quickly he started up the car, doing one more quick scan of the car park to ensure there really was no other student or teachers.

"Something tells me you're taking me somewhere you really shouldn't." Magnolia mumbled as he quickly pulled away from the car park, speeding off down the road.

"We're going to see one of my old friends." Eyeball mumbled as he relaxed in his seat, letting one hand rest casually in his lap as the other gently steered the car along. "You remind me of him and it's been a while since I saw him."

"So I have to come?" She asked in somewhat disgust and boredom. "Lucky fucking me."

Eyeball laughed slightly. "I think where he is he'd appreciate a girl like you. Besides this is my detention, I'll do it as I see fit."

Magnolia leant against the car door, her head resting on the window as he drove along in silence for a moment.

"Were you actually reading Shakespeare today or was that just part of your act to get yourself in trouble so I'd give you a detention?" Eyeball finally asked as he briefly looked over at her before back at the road.

She shrugged slightly. "Little bit of both, I tried to read it but it was boring as hell, like I could have fallen asleep on the spot and I didn't understand a word they were saying."

Eyeball laughed as he nodded. "Did you even try to understand?"

Magnolia was silent.

"Look Shakespeare is easily understood if you actually try to understand. Go in my bag and find the copy of 'Much Ado About Nothing'" Eyeball ordered as he half pointed at his bag in the back.

Magnolia reached herself over, grabbing his bag as she pulled it over to rest on her lap. Eyeball's eyes flickered over to her from the road as he watched her search through it before pulling out a small book.

"This?" She asked as she half chucked his book back in the back of the car.

Eyeball nodded. "Try reading that play." 

"What's in it for me?" She asked instantly, wondering how she could get this to play out to how she wanted.

Eyeball scoffed a laugh. "How about good grades?"

Magnolia's only response was a raised eyebrow, causing Eyeball to laugh again. He knew she wouldn't go down easily.

"What do you want?" Eyeball asked, briefly glancing at her before his attention returned to the road.

Magnolia answered by spinning her body to lean her back against the car door. Slipping her feet from her high heels, she lifted her legs as she placed them down across the seat. Her now bare feet resting on his lap, as Eyeball felt her foot gently brush over his crotch.

He lifted his hand from his lap as he let her feet and legs rest there. "You know you're my student." He laughed out, yet found his hand going down to rest on her ankles.

"I'll call out Mr Chambers if you want?" Magnolia offered with a smirk as she rested her head against the car head rest, looking over at him.

"What is it you want in return for reading the whole play?" He asked again.

Though the second she opened her mouth to reply, he quickly spoke again.

"Something that isn't illegal and doesn't involve either of us cheating on our respective partners." He blurted out.

Magnolia fell silent as her eyes scanned him. She looked down at his hand resting on her ankles, noticing the way his fingers were lightly brushing over her soft skin, his thumb seemingly on auto-pilot as it brushed back and forth.

"I want one of your shirts and one of your ties." Magnolia asked as she looked up, seeing the pale blue button up he was wearing underneath his suit jacket, with the deep blue tie around his neck.

"You want one of my shirts and one of my ties?" Eyeball asked, part of him somewhat cautious and now curious as to why she'd want that.

"You said it couldn't be illegal or involve us cheating on our partners." She answered with a shrug.

Eyeball sighed, technically she had him there. He finally nodded. "Alright fine. You read the whole play and prove it by answering questions, then I'll give you one of my shirts and one of my ties."

Magnolia's smile grew as she seemingly shuffled in her seat, her feet lightly brushing over Eyeball's crotch again as she opened up the book to the first page.

"You're gonna start-"

"Shut up, reading."