Lia

*****Chapter 6 - Lia*****

*****
Chapter 6 - Lia
*****

It was incredibly obvious to most people in Castle Rock that the cobras were practically back that night.

Eyeball didn't care that he had Hayley waiting at home for him, he forget he had his first day at work tomorrow. Billy and Charlie had got the others, Jack, Vince and Fuzzy all joined them at the bar.

Ace was apparently due out of jail in a few months, so Eyeball finally decided to fulfil Ace's wishes and step in as the one in charge till he got out.

The drinks were constantly flowing as each cobra seemed set on drinking themselves into a coma. Eyeball told them all about what happened to him when he ran away from Castle Rock, the day the police raided Ace's.

He told them about the night's he'd had to crash on a park bench, about the girls he had to flirt and sleep with just to get a roof over his head and food in his stomach. He told them about how he had actually managed to start studying and got himself back on track.

He told them about how Hayley had accepted the job at Castle Rock High behind his back, thinking it would be something he would want. Though he never said it, it was clear to himself and the other guys that Eyeball was somewhat happy to be back in town, because it meant being with them again.

He heard the tales about how Billy and Charlie had become teachers. He heard about how Vince and Jack now worked at the scrapyard. He heard about how Fuzzy was now a mechanic. Everyone had grown up the same way he had.

"Eyeball your round!" Jack shouted half across the bar as Eyeball was attempting to play pool with Fuzzy.

"Suit pocket!" Eyeball half shouted back as he bent over to take his shot.

Now he had meant his inside suit jacket pocket, where his wallet was located. Had the boys been fully sober Jack might have understood that, it was where most men kept their wallets. But Jack wasn't sober. None of them were.

Jack stumbled to where Eyeball's suit jacket was draped over one of the chairs. Reaching his hand straight into the side pocket, Jack's face screwed up in confusion as he felt soft fabric. Pulling his hand out, he saw the black lace thong.

"These made from secret gold thread to pay for the drinks then Eyeball?" Jack asked as he instantly started laughing, holding them up.

Eyeball and the other cobras all looked up as Eyeball's face dropped, remembering them. Magnolia had taken them off and put them on his desk, but he had to quickly hide them when Hayley came in his classroom.