I did a thing

*****Chapter 19 - I did a thing*****

*****
Chapter 19 - I did a thing
*****

Eyeball and Magnolia both heard Hayley calling out for Eyeball.

"Eyeball, are you in there?" She asked again.

Eyeball didn't stop himself from thrusting hard into Magnolia, "Yup... Gimme a second..." He tried to shout back, while still going in and out of Magnolia as she moaned against her underwear.

"Are you okay in there?" Hayley asked, hearing Eyeball's somewhat strained shouts back.

"Yup, gimme a-" Eyeball couldn't say anymore as he felt him twitching inside Magnolia,.

He was unable to stop the groan that came from him as he quickly bit down on Magnolia's shoulder, trying to silence himself as he felt his cock unloading inside Magnolia. The young girl was a hot, squirming mess on the counter as she was clearly coming undone.

"Eyeball?" Hayley's voice called out once more.

Eyeball was panting heavily as he stopped biting Magnolia's shoulder, trying to catch his breath. He kept his cock inside her as the pair were practically slumped together.

"Eyeball, are you okay in there?"

Eyeball groaned again, but it wasn't a sexy groan like before. "I said gimme a minute woman!" He snapped back, his heavy breaths more obvious.

Magnolia almost tried to laugh as she attempted to lift her head from Eyeball's shoulder. Footsteps were heard as Hayley was obviously walking away, back towards the rest of the party. Eyeball managed to lift up his head as he lifted her own arms up so he could move out from her tied up arms.

Eyeball managed to pull himself out of her as he reached his hand up, taking the underwear from her mouth he used the soft fabric to wipe himself off, pulling his boxers and trousers up.

Magnolia almost tried stretching her mouth slightly as she adjusted to finally having the gag removed.

"Well that was..." She started but stopped as she tried to think of the word to describe how it all felt or was.

"Get dressed and sorted." Eyeball mumbled as he held up her underwear. "These are mine now."

Magnolia could only nod as she wriggled her wrists, trying to free them. "You gonna be untying me?" She asked as she half lifted her hands, nodding down at his belt tying together her wrists.

"Are you that incapable?" Eyeball asked as he put her underwear in his jacket pocket, finishing sorting out his zipper and buttons.

"You've literally tied me so I can't get untied, how would I be able to untie myself?" She asked blankly.

Eyeball shrugged. "How would I know? Just untie yourself and give me my belt back." He mumbled as he moved to stand beside her, using the mirror to start sorting his hair, half wiping his somewhat sweaty face.

"I cant." Magnolia grumbled as she began wriggling her wrists, her arms waving about slightly as she tried to free herself.

"Fucking hell Lia, it ain't hard." Eyeball grumbled as he turned to her, untying her wrists.

Magnolia began to rub at her wrists as she tried to push herself off the counter, her high heels almost causing her to collapse. Eyeball slipped his belt back through his trousers as he watched Magnolia just about reach her dress.

She looked up and was about to speak but Eyeball didn't give her the chance. He unlocked the bathroom door and quickly left, pulling it shut behind him. Magnolia slumped to the floor as her naked body hit the cold floor, her hands trying to reach out for her dress.

Eyeball however, quickly made his way through the party. Running his hand through his hair, he saw Vince trying to get out of a conversation with Magnolia's dad. Talk about awkward. Quickly rushing over he clamped his hand down on Vince's arm.

"Hey buddy, there you are. Really sorry to interrupt your conversation but I got something super important to talk about." Eyeball quickly mumbled to Vince before he looked up at Magnolia's dad.

"Oh you must be Mr Chambers? Betsy's told me all about you." He grinned as he offered Eyeball his hand.

Eyeball felt more awkward than he ever had. The father of the girl he'd just had sex with in his bathroom was now offering to shake his hand. Eyeball felt a small nudge from Vince as he was reminded where he was.

Quickly reaching his hand out to her dad's as the pair shook hands. "I'm super sorry but I gotta talk to this guy." Eyeball mumbled as he pointed at Vince, before he began to pull Vince away.

"Jesus Christ I am so thankful you just saved me." Vince mumbled as Eyeball continued to pull him away. "Seriously that guy could just talk for-"

"I did a thing." Eyeball cut him off as he briefly scanned the room before looking back at Eyeball.

"You did a thing? The only thing I told you to do was keep it in your pants before I was gonna get whiskey. What could you have possibly done?" Vince asked blankly, shrugging his shoulders.

"I did a thing." Eyeball repeated again.

"Did you drink piss that looked like whiskey?" Vince asked with a small grimace.

Eyeball returned the grimace as he shook his head.

"Did you turn down some whiskey?" Vince asked with a small gasp, as if that was the worse of the two.

Eyeball shook the head again as he reached into his jacket pocket. Looking around the party, he moved closer so no-one around them could see. Pulling out Magnolia's underwear as he showed Vince.

"Oh right, so you're just gonna keep showing off that not only have you got a hot ass girl, you gonna keep showing me and the other guys the underwear of your side piece too?" Vince sighed out as Eyeball quickly shoved the underwear back in his pocket.

"Oh come on Vince, use your fucking brain and work it out without me having to actually say it." Eyeball almost groaned out.

"So I gotta guess what you did and it relates to that pair of underwear you have in your pocket?" Vince asked blankly.

Eyeball nodded as Vince took a deep breath, nodding slightly.

"Okay, Okay. I can do this. I'm good at guessing games." Vince mumbled with a nod as he took another deep breath.

"You're actually the one that wears that underwear and this is your way of coming out to all of us?"

Eyeball stared at him. His eyes blinked a few times.

"That's the first guess you have?" He finally asked blankly. "Seriously? That's your first fucking guess?!"

A few of the other partygoers looked over at them as Eyeball quickly apologised before looking back at Vince, who was somewhat embarrassed.

"So it's not the whole 'you wear women's underwear' thing?" Vince asked in a quiet little whisper.

Eyeball groaned as he turned and walked away. How the hell did he end up with these guys as his friends?!