Girl fight

Feel it's time... my cobras alike, may I introduce you to *adult* Betsy Malenfant, who as you're all probably aware of, dated Ace on and off through high school and a lil bit afterwards when he was kicked out before he could graduate ❤️

 my cobras alike, may I introduce you to *adult* Betsy Malenfant, who as you're all probably aware of, dated Ace on and off through high school and a lil bit afterwards when he was kicked out before he could graduate ❤️

*****
Chapter 15 - Girl fight
*****

Eyeball stood there in the hardware store, staring up at all the different packets of screws and nails. It was then he realised he had absolutely no idea about anything DIY related.

"Excuse me do-"

A woman's voice spoke to him as she went out to hold onto his arm to get his attention. Yet she had stopped when she saw his face as he turned to her.

"Eyeball Chambers?" She asked blankly.

Eyeball looked up at her, taking in her appearance, recognising her in a second.

"Betsy Malenfant..." Eyeball practically sighed out. "Holy shit..."

Betsy immediately smiled as she nodded and went in for a hug. Eyeball was stunned slightly but allowed her to hug him as he loosely wrapped an arm around her waist, half returning it.

"Oh my God, what are you doing back in Castle Rock? I heard you moved away after the police raided Ace's." Betsy asked as she finally pulled away from Eyeball, looking at him with a big grin.

"I um- I moved back here with Hayley, my um- my girlfriend." Eyeball mumbled as he ran his fingers through his hair, half scratching at the back of his neck.

"Oh that's so sweet! You know my mum and stepdad are having a bit of a party later at theirs, you should totally come." Betsy seemed so happy to see them again.

Eyeball quickly shook his head as he scratched at the back of his neck. "Oh no I really couldn't-"

"Oh be quiet, you totally can. Lord knows you were the only sensible one out of Ace's friends and I always felt closest to you. I'd love to properly catch up with you again, and meet Hayley. You and her come along, I get to meet her, you can meet my partner and we can actually have a proper catch up."

"But we-"

"Ah no, don't make me force you Eyeball!" She laughed out, twirling some of her golden hair around her finger. "I'll pick you both up at 7pm, where are you living now?"

Eyeball knew Betsy hadn't changed one bit. She was still the one that had to be in charge. That was why her and Ace clashed so much. Eyeball remembered those arguments, he remembered seeing the pair of them constantly at each other's throats.

Betsy would accuse Ace of cheating, Ace would deny it and tell her she was the one cheating on him.

Betsy would tell Ace to focus in school so he could actually get the good grades he'd need to get a job, Ace would then focus even less just to spite her.