Shut up, reading

*****Chapter 9 - Shut up, reading *****

*****
Chapter 9 - Shut up, reading
*****

Hayley lay in bed late that night, wide awake. Her dark hair splayed out over the pillow as she turned her head slightly. Eyeball was fast asleep by her side, his face half buried in the pillow as small snores left his open mouth.

Their evening had been the same as always. Hayley had made them a nice dinner, the pair had spoken about their days and then watched TV. Though she couldn't shake the idea of finding the underwear in his jacket pocket.

He never mentioned it, not even as if it was a joke from the other guys. Quietly pulling the blankets back, she got out of bed.

Looking over she saw he was still fast asleep, as she walked around to the chair on his side of the bed where his suit jacket was draped.

Ever so gently, as to not wake him, she picked it up. Reaching her hands into the pocket as the first pocket revealed nothing.

Yet the second pocket, the second pocket revealed yet another set. Only this time, Hayley could see, from the moonlight shining in their bedroom, was red.

Her eyes drifted back over to Eyeball asleep in the bed. He stirred as his hand seemed to scratch his face before he rolled over. More snores escaped him, as her gaze fell back down on the underwear.

Hayley quickly put them back in Eyeball's jacket as she turned and left their bedroom, heading downstairs to sit at their table and do some late night work.

*****

Magnolia made sure she was dolled up the next morning. She did most mornings but this was more.

If the slutty and available wouldn't work with Mr Chambers, she would try another. The smart but sexy.

"What are you wearing?" Chase asked her blankly, almost in disbelief this was his girlfriend as she got in his car for him to drive the pair to school.

Magnolia looked down at her black sweater with the pink shirt underneath. She brushed down her black skirt and shrugged, placing her bag in the footwell.

"Just drive." She dismissed his question effortlessly as she pulled down the sun visor to check out her reflection in the mirror.

Chase seemed to snap from his trance as he was looking down at her legs, before turning back to drive away.

"It's hot by the way." He mumbled.

Magnolia groaned as she slammed the visor up. "I was going for sexy."

"Isn't that the same thing?" Chase asked as one of his hands left the wheel to scratch his head.