8. First Strike

Recap

Jin and Jackson looking at each other in confusion.

" and this someone else is ? " Jin following the flow patiently

You facing at Jackson with the straightest face

" I think I found the killer "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Present

The cold air pressed tight all around, no single word uttered from each of you. You and Jackson exchanged glance to one another, as if both of you tried to read each other mind.

" wait .. the killer ? what are you guys talking about " Jin tried to understand the situation.

" it's about the 'J' killer " you cleared it and he almost choked on air.

" what- how ? "

" I'm not quite sure but .. I just .. feel it " you looked down, remembering the last night where Jimin threatened you with his cold knife.

" you can tell us " Jackson assured you then you told them the whole story, you even show them the bite mark that he gave to you, and of course Jin and Jackson blood boiled when they saw it.

" that guy is sick ! we must report him " Jackson stood in rage and breathing hard like a bull.

" but we don't have enough proof "

" that's the problem " Jin agreed with you

" but who the f*ck dared to threatening someone with a knife ?! and worse, he even barged into a girl room and did things like that ! that counted as sexual harassment ! " Jackson groaned in anger.

" well those can be a reason " Jin nodded at Jackson's statement

You all mixed up and couldn't make decision clearly, some part of your heart tells you to not rushing things up because you think it didn't hold water. You shook your head in disagree but Jackson didn't buy it, he stood and stomped away, taking his bag with him. You called his name then catch up on him.