6. The Devil

Recap

You decided to change after the long day of drama, you stripped yourself and tossed your clothes carelessly leaving you only with undergarment. You cussed when you couldn't choose your nightwear due the minimum lightning.

When you wanted to turn your body, you froze

You heard someone's breath that wasn't far from where you stood

And it was

Behind you

Present

( TW !! harm act ahead ! )

You ran to your door, trying so hard to unlock it, you twisted it left and right but it didn't work and of course that makes you panic even more. Your breath hitched when you felt the person got closer.

" n-no please " you twisted aggressively until the door finally open

But the person was fast enough to pull you back and close the door shut. You were on the ground after the harsh pull, you crawling and shouting for help, it makes the unknown person pulled your ankles and trapped you underneath.

" NO ! AWAY- " you stopped when you see the familiar face. Instead of being relieved, you raging up.

" hey, we meet again " he smiled innocently at you and of course with his signature greet.

You didn't respond but pushed him off from your body, you pulled a blanket to cover your half naked body.

Glaring at him, he chuckles with his head lowered. With the dimmed room, it's hard to see his expression.

" Can you get out, it's rude to barged into someone's room " you said while gritting your teeth.

He looked up and you alerted when caught a glimpse of suspicious smile. He stood and went towards you. he grabs your arm quite hard and enough to make you winced. He licked his lips, looking down at you with only blanket that protecting your body from evil eyes. Realized, you tightened your hold on the blanket.

" Cute " He grinned.

He sits on your mattress with you on his lap, it caught you off guard with his sudden move. You could feel his hard brick chest on your back. His fingers tracing on your collarbones and it makes you elbowed his rib hard.

" the fuck are you doing ! hands off ! "

Your move seemed not affect him even a bit, instead he tightened his arms around your body.

You struggled in his hold, but still it didn't stop him to slither his naughty hands on to your bare thighs, your heartbeat races in panic, even your mind already filled with bad thoughts. As you wanted to shout, he covered your mouth with his palm.

" shh ~ "

His lips grazing over your earlobe, he brought his nose over the crook of your neck, tracing it slowly while doping on your scent until you felt your shoulder pierced by something, you grunted in pain and kicking so hard, and then that's when you realized that he was biting on your shoulder.