10. Mark me

Recap 

The divider is defeated as the sound of opening door is piercing through the air

There he stood on the threshold as the light illuminate his feature from his back, made your eyes receive his whole feature like a silhouette.

" Gotcha ~ "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Present

Your heart rate accelerated as he dangerously brought his feet into your room, you trapped, you cornered, there's no way out in this narrow room.

It's a dead end

He hummed an unknown melody from that lip of his, it's so creepy that you could feel the melody crept up over your spines made you almost loose grip on your bat. Your trembling body forced to be tough by your own will, totally trying hard to deny your instinct upon the man that stood tall in front of you, convincing yourself with your own lies to encourage your terrified self. But deep down you know.

You already consumed by the fear

"stay back! Or I won't hesitate to hurt you!!" you shouted at him, trying so hard to kept the gap between both of you. Meanwhile, the devil amused by your little reaction towards him that he finds it 'adorable' in his way. Your little threat didn't stop him to come at you, instead he came more closer and try to get your wrist, you realized it and swung the bat to his head in reflex, but he was fast enough to duck and tackled you down to the floor.

You're shook by his sudden move that faster than blink of eyes, you're tackled down so hard, make you loosened your grip on your only weapon, you thrashed when you could feel his hand crawling from your waist up to your neck.

"NO!!GET OFF ME YOU FREAK- " Your voice halted when the air is blocked from your throat, he choked you so hard with his single hand while the other hand stroking you hair softly. You're under him, all helpless and panic, his dark orbs watching yours intently, seeking something inside you which is you totally clueless of what he wanted. Your hands pulling and scratching his shirt, trying desperately to escape from the brink of death. The vision of yours gone hazy due the lack of air that your lungs longing for, you fought with your little amount of power that left inside your body. You dug your nails into his arm, adding a pressure before you pulled it harshly, ripping his skin with the fingernails of yours, even his skin remained inside your nails.

Gasped, you could feel your lungs filled with the air again, his hold loosened after you scratched hard his arm. A low groan escaped from his lips, he touched his ripped skin and noticed, it bleeds.

Meanwhile you're still beneath him, the gap between yours made it hard to escape and thus, your bat was far from where you laying. When your mind filled the thought to escape, you didn't realize the recent act of yours awakened his inner demon that locked inside.

Frozen, you facing at him stiffly when you heard a chuckle, rather than angered he seemed 'joyous' and it creeps you out more than before. That little chuckle turns to hysterical laugh, he looked more like a psycho, his mask finally off, now his true self is revealed.

He pulled your hand that scratched him, sniffing it out till you could feel the air slipping between your fingers, he exhaled in bliss upon the scent of his own blood before taking your entire fingers into his mouth, sucking and licking it, tasting his own blood out from your nails, even the sight made you speechless and blank. that's the creepiest thing that you ever witness in your life.

His eyes locked with yours, it seems like he thought about something inside his wrecked mind of his, and of course it's not gonna a be good for you. erasing the gap, he closing on his face on yours, tracing his nose over your cheek that you could feel his warm breath fanning over yours. Huffing hardly, you turned your face roughly to push him away but he pressing on you more.

"you know~" you gasped when he whispered huskily on your earlobe, so close that his lips literally latched on it.

"I don't really like it when someone leaving something on my body" his hand slid under your shirt, feeling your skin as he kept on talking in low voice.

"but for you" he looked at you and smirked mischievously, he pulled himself away from but his face still made you uneasy. When you thought he was done, your eyes widened when he pulled of his own shirt and tossed it away.

"wh-at are you doing ?!" you tried to get up but you couldn't since he still sat on your lower. You could see his well tone body and his glistening skin that wet from his own sweat. Appalled, you hit his thighs and screamed loudly, if that's what you thought is going to happen, then you must fight.

" HELP!! AHHH!! " You heard a groan when you punched hard his tummy, but not long after that your hands got pinned above your head by his single hand along with sting of pain over your cheek after he seized those hands of yours. The impact was so hard that your face turned to aside, he pulled your hair and forcing you to face him. Whimpered, you starting to feel light headed, he noticed it but of course he won't be bother to care. His eyes shown anger before changed quickly to his relaxed ones. You didn't dare to fight, because you got a feeling that if you do then it won't just a slap you earned.

He leaned his body on yours, making himself in comfortable position as you could feel he slightly pressed his lower on yours. With eyes shut, you repeatedly begging him to release you, to stop all of this nonsense. But then you shook when you feel your body being lifted up and sat on his lap. he leaned on your ear and whispering something, you snapped your gaze at him in disbelief as he still locking his eyes with yours. He repeated his words.

" Mark me ~ "

To be continued

Author's note

a short chapter updated!! finally we reached the part 10th and still long way to go(maybe)🤔

Anyway!! for our fellow readers, I heard they've been facing the exam since Monday yes?(sorry if I mistaken). I just want to say, I hope you can passed it and got the best and satisfying scores!  💕Y'all have done a great effort!

and as always, I would likely to say this endless gratitude to all of you that've been supporting me till this far and I hope you can always enjoy every updates.

Have a good day everyone❤️