11 - ᴇx-ғᴀᴄᴛᴏʀ

En başından başla

I sighed and grab my phone and walk downstairs.

I saw moni and Amari sitting at the table and amari was sitting there rolling a blunt.

Moni got and came and hug me and she said "hey my girl."

I hugged her back and went hug Amari and I looked at moni and I said "where mello."

"She said on her way she still at the studio" moni said pulling her phone out.

Amari looked at me and she said "who the hell talking about last night."

I looked her confused and I said "what you talking about."

"Girl you know what something about a nigga" she said looking up from her blunt.

An then I told her what happened and she said "so he still with her."

I shrugged my shoulders confused and she said "see that's why I can't deal with niggas and I'm a playa."

I laughed and moni said "so what you gon do sev."

"Girl I don't know my just stop talking to him until further notice" I said shrugging my shoulders.

Moni laughed and she said "shit you betta ion wanna see you stressed ova that man."

Amari stood up and she said "blunts done" and we walked outside and smoked the blunt.

sᴅᴏᴛ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I'm sitting here with the guys right and we inside chilling listening to music

I'm lighting blunt and naz tap my knee and he says "aye nigga you seen what your girl posted."

"Nah what she posting" I said blowing the smoke out.

He laughed and he said "go look at her story."

I grabbed my phone out my pocket and go look on her story.

ᴄʜɪ-ʀᴀǫʙᴀʙʏ🫶🏽 8 ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɢᴏ

—ᴄʜɪ-ʀᴀǫʙᴀʙʏ🫶🏽 8 ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɢᴏ