"Why are you so cute?" She slurred.

This made him flustered but he tried to stay calm knowing that the fever was indeed getting to her head.

Hea sighed heavily.

"Jimin-ahhhh." She called.

He gave her his full attention and she smiled.

Then her hand caressed his cheek. "Chubby cheeks. Small fingers. Cute ass."

Jimin could've sworn he also heard, "And they're all mine."

But he wasn't sure because the girl slurred her words.

"Hea. Come, let's go to the sick bay."

Jimin got up and tried dragging her up but she stayed her ground.

"Noooo." She whined.

In order to convince her, Jimin took a deep breath and sat in front of her, legs crossed.

He can't believe he's doing this. And for the troublemaker girl in his class.

The nerd and the troublemaker, he thought.

He shook his head to clear those thoughts and focused on the pouting girl in front of him.

"Hea. Come with me." He spoke softly.

To his utter surprise, the girl did something he never expected in this lifetime or any other lifetimes.

"No. Stay." She pouted while her eyes were closed.

She then titled her body and allowed her top half to completely fall back onto his lap.

Jimin was frozen. He didn't dare move an inch seeing the girl now sleeping with her head on his lap.

He carefully moved the hair out of her face and stared down.

Jimin's heart raced, and he hoped the girl wouldn't wake up hearing it.

With a soft smile, he carefully caressed her hair trying not to disturb her.

As he did so, he could feel the heat radiating off her body. She had a high fever but there's nothing he could do now that she's asleep on his lap.

Jimin continued to run his hand through her hair and he felt the girl snuggle more up to his chest, sighing in contentment

He smiled. "What are you doing to me?" He whispered as he stared at her.

These couple days Jimin felt weird, he longed to see Hea and felt at ease when he did. He felt complete.
And when he didn't, there was this urge to call her or text her which was so unlike him.

Jimin found himself in deep thought while staring at her fast asleep.

He ran through the moments with her and couldn't help but smile at each one.