Stressed

Context: George has been overworking himself,putting too much on his plate resulting to him being extremely stressed.Dream,being the amazing boyfriend he is,helps George relieve his stress

a bit of angst,George snaps at Dream

* * *

every single day was the same.all George would do is sit at his computer all day,working in some way.for the past three weeks,he had been overworking himself because he felt like he was being too lazy.he scheduled interviews with everyone he hadn't before,going through at least five a day.

whenever he finished one of his interviews,he would code,edit or record one part of a video.then go on a meeting again and repeat the process.when he finished all his interviews,he'd edit again.

the fans were happy with the amount of content they were getting,why wouldn't they be?

but they had no idea what was going on behind the screen.

George was stressing so much,he wanted to scream.he felt trapped.

but he didn't dare stop his 'grind' as he saw how happy everyone was with the lack of content.instead,he just kept making more and more plans,stressing himself out more and more.

Dream couldn't do anything  but watch.

he had tried so,so so many times to tell George to take a break,but George never listened.he thought he needed to try harder for his fans.

Dream would bring him food and water,but George barely ever ate anything,he has lost a lot of weight and Dream was starting to get worried for his boyfriend.it hurt him so much,seeing his boyfriend in such state.

one day,George finished all his interviews and was editing once again.

Dream sighed as he heart the intense writing and clicking,deciding to make him a sandwich.he hand't eaten all day.he toasted some bread,added lettuce,tomatoes,avocado,cheese and some seasoing.he filled a glass with water and carried it upstairs to Georges room.

he gently knocked three times before going into the room.

George looked at him for a few seconds before turning his attention back to his software.

"hi baby,i brought you some food and water,you have't eaten all day" Dream softly spoke and put the food on Georges desk.

"yeah,thanks" George mumbled,continuing his work as his eyes glued to his screen.

Dream sighed "George,please im getting worried about you.you're overworking yourself too much this is not good for you,you're so stressed!"

"im fine Dream" George continued editing,working like he was a robot,not even blinking.

"please" Dream put his hand on Georges shoulder,rubbing it.

when George didn't reply,he turned his chair around to face him

"Dream what the hell i was working!"

"yeah,that's all you've been doing George,you need a break!"

"no,i don't. what i do need,is to finish this video people are waiting for me to upload it"

Dream looked at his boyfriend.his eyes were red,his eye bags were dark and clearly visible,his hair was all messed up and he looked like he hand't slept in days which he probably hasn't.

"George please,they'll understand!you really need a break you're--"

"NO! i do not need a break!! gosh Dream,you're so annoying.i told you,i need to finish working so let me FINISH please for the love of god! fuck" George snapped.he really,really needed a break but he was trying to convince himself that he didn't.