bully

context:dream bullies george at school,soon george finds out the reason.

george moved to florida a few months ago from england.he still had his accent of course,it's only been a few months.but george wished he didn't,because he got bullied because of it.

i mean not in a violent way,people are just really mean,especially dream.

dream had been picking on george a few weeks after he got here.they have most of their classes and have to sit together,which is the worst part.

george put his backpack in his locker and before he could close it,someone esle did.

george 'jumped' and looked at the person,dream.of course.

george sighed "what do you want dream?"he said and crossed his arms.

"for you to disappear"dream shrugged and smirked down an the boy.

"look what is your problem?i haven't done anything to you!" george flew his arms (help idk how to say it)

"look whats your problem?I haven't done anything to you"dream mimicked in a fake british accent and george scoffed.

he tried to just move out the way and go his way,but dream grabbed his shoulder and slammed him onto the lockers.

george hissed at the pain he got in his back and looked up at the blonde who had a serious expression on his face

"get lost brit" dream hissed and left.

george sighed and walked over to his calss.

*timeskip,schools over*

dream had detention after school and george had to stay to organize a project.

george finished his project and went into the bathroom to wash his hands as they were covered in glue.

he was drying his hands when the bathroom door opened and dream walked in.

"the fuck are you doing here?" george quickly said looking around,hoping someones in the bathrooms

"could ask the same fucking question" dream crossed his arms and stepped closer to the shorter boy.

george backed up "project"he said and gulped,also crossing his arms.

dream hummed and stepped closer,making george step back again untill he hit the wall.

they were extremely close to each other.really,really close.george could feel dreams breath on him.

dream quickly leaned in and kissed george.

the fuck?

he pulled away and muttered fuck before running his hands through his hair.

"what the fuck dude?one day you just,bully me and now you're kissing me?" george said, moving his hair out of his forehead

"okay,look i-i really like you!okay? a--and i was bullying you cause i was scared" dream said,looking at george.

george raised oine brow "scared?"

dream nodded "of my feelings,of---of people finding out i liked you so i..i just do what i do to cover it up i guess" dream sighed

george looked at the floor,unsure what to say.

"please say something" dream went closer to george and grabbed his hands.

george tensed at first but then he relaxed,still unsure what to say.

"you can't just expect me to forgive you dream,i mean-"

"i know,i know!im not asking for forgiveness just..for a-chance?" dream said and george finally looked back at dream.

george shrugged "that seems fine"he muttered

"okay!great um..how about we hang tommorrow?" dream said,his eyes shining from excitement.

"sure" george said and smiled

*timeskip,a month*

"dream come on we're gonna be late!" george tried to push the blonde off of him.

dream hummed but just continued kissing the brunettes neck.

"dreeeaamm!"george groaned.they're already so late.

"five more minutes" dream muttered as he drew hickeys on georges neck.

george sighed,knowing there was no changing dreams mind.

...

....

.....

it's been 3 hours.

they never went to school.