drunk

context:george goes out with his friends and gets drunk,so dream takes care of him.

george put cologne on his wrists and went downstairs to say goodbye to his boyfriend.he was going out with his friends and one of them were sapnap.

george kissed dreams cheek "im going out,ill be back by midnight."

"okay i love you"dream called out before his boyfriend left

"love u too"george yelled so the blonde could hear him,as he was already outside.

dream continued watching movies on the couch,already bored without george.

*timeskip,it is now 11:38 or smt idk*

dream got a phonecall from sapnap and he asnwered.

"yo sapnap,whats up?"

"yo,georges wasted dude"

dream raised his brows "my george?"

"mhm,your george.come get him"

"george doesnt drink"

"well,he does now.i texted you the adress" sapnap hung up.

dream shook his head and got up

he went in the car,driving to the adress that sapnap sent him.

when he got there,he went inside and saw george.his arm was wrapped around karls shoulder,and karls arm was wrapped around georges waist.

dream knew they were always touchy in a friendly way,but it still made him jealous.

he wen up to george,taking him away from karl."sorry"he said to karl as he wrapped his arm around george,making sure he doesnt fall.

"how much did he drink?"he asked as george played with his boyfriends hair

"alot man,like 2 beers and 12 shots of vodka"

(i drank that much once,it didnt end good.)

"how much shots?" dreams eyes widened and karl nodded

george giggled for no reason.

"okay,thanks guys" he said as he started walking to the door with george.

he opened the front seat,sitting george down and putting his seatbelt on.

he got into the drivers seat and buckled up his seatbelt.

when he looked over to george,he had a huge,stupid grin on his face

"what?" george smiled

"nothingg"george looked down,giggling

dream shook his head while smiling at his wasted boyfriend and started the car.

when they got to the house,george didnt want to get out of the car.

"george,cmon"

george shook his head,crossing his arms.

dream sighed as he picked his boyfriend up,making george wrap his legs around his waist.

george 'pffted' for absolutley no reason and rested his chin on his boyfriends shoulder

dream walked into the house,sitting george down on the couch and going into the bathroom to wash his hands.

when he came back,george was on his stomache,giggling and playing with patches.

dream smiled at the picture and went over to his boyfriend.

"hey,lets go upstairs" he picked george up again,carrying him upstairs and gently sitting him down on the bed.

he got out sweatpants and his hoodie and changed george.

he made him brush his teeth before brushing his own and going back into the bedroom.

he didnt turn off the lights,because he knew it would make george throw up.

george laid on his back,but dream made him lay on his side since laying down on your back is dangerous while being drunk.

he grabbed georges waist,pulling him closer and kissing his forehead.

"dumbass" he mumbled before closing his eyes and falling asleep next to his already asleep boyfriend.