chat found out

context:george was streaming and dream didnt realize,theyve been dating for a while and when chat saw,they had to tell them.

george was in the streaming room,just answering some questions and having fun.dream was at work.

dream opened the front door. "george,honey?"he called out and george didnt answer,so he just figured he had headphones on

he dropped his bag and coat,washing his hands and rushing upstairs to greet his boyfriend.he was really tired and just wanted cuddles.

he walked into the room and walked up to george.

everytime george sees dream,he just forgets about everything else and only focuses on dream.

george was sitting on the floor.he muted his mic and looked up to dream who was towering over him.he saw how tired dream looked

"aw are you okay?"

dream layed dwon on the floor,putting his head into georges lap "tired"he mumbled and closed his eyes.george smiled and he gave dream a small kiss.he started playing with georges hair.

ilovecheese35 has donated 20$  'is that dream in your lap?oml'

"um" george froze. he looked down at dream "should we?"

dream looked up at george and he nodded.

"yes,chat thats dream in my lap and yes,were dating" george smiled as he let out a big sigh.

the chat went CRAZY

picklepicker243: YESSS DNF

mydadsgone22: I CALLED ITTTT

soismymom23: OML MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE

lickmytoes938: DNF DNF DNF DNF

george smiled at the chat "alright well i should get dream to bed,ill stream next week! byeee!" george waved and he ended the stream.

george kissed dreams forehead "okay lets go love" george carried dream to the bed,laying him down and laying down next to him. 

"im so proud of u "they said at the same time.they both chuckled and turned off the lights after they were done.

george wrapped his arms around dream,inhaling his sweet scent. "i love you"he said to the already asleep man and fell asleep himself aswell.