skirts

context:george is wearing a skirt out in public for the first time and is nervous

george took a deep breath and put on the outfit he picked out.

a skirt that went above his knees,a hoodie over it and converses that matched the hoodie.

he's never worn a skirt out in public so he was kinda nervous.

he ran downstairs and smiled when he saw dream.

"morning!"he said and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"oh,morning"dream said and walked over to george.

dreams hand snaked around georges waist and turned him around,placing a gentle kiss on georges lips.

"your lips are so soft"dream said,licking his own lips.

george smiled and shrugged,going back to doing whatever he was doing.

dream went to the couch and sat down,scrolling on his phone.

george cut up some fruit and sat next to dream on the couch,watching his phone while eating the fruit.

when george was done,he washed the plate and went back to dream "can we go to the store?" george asked.

dream turned off his phone "yeah of course,ill go start the car."dream stood up and kissed georges forehead before going outside to start the car.

george smiled and watched him walk out the front door.

he looked at the mirror on the wall and sighed before grabbing the keys and going outside.

he went over to the car and got into the passangers seat,as usual.

"ready"dream asked and george nodded,buckling his seatbelt.

dream started the car and went onto the main road.

the store was close,it was about a five minute ride.

a few minutes into the ride,george started feeling anxious.

what if people judged him?

he started picking on the skin of his fingers and bouncing his leg.

dream didn't notice that untill they stopped infront of the store.

"hey what's wrong?"dream asked

"just,nervous.i've never worn..this out in public before"george said,looking down at his skirt.

dream smiled and grabbed georges hands "nothing will happen,you'll be fine.if anyone even looks at you in a bad way,i will make sure they regret doing it" dream kissed georges hands,causing george to smile.

they walked into the store and grabbed a cart,reading their shopping list and slowly walking through the store to find everything.

george got a few weird stares,but he ignored them.people were just looking,i mean thats nothing.right?

"ill be right back im gonna get the bread" dream said and walked into a different aisle.

george was waiting patiently.a group of guys were walking by and one of them harshly bumped into george on popruse,laughing as he did so. 

"dude what a little fag look at him"one of the other guys said,hitting one of the guys's arm.

the rest of the group laughed and stared at george.

george just stood there holding his arm,where the guy shoved him,with teary eyes.

george was about to cry and dream came back. "okay got it,i think we have everything"

george knew if he spoke,his voice would give it away so he just nodded,following dream to the cashier.

*timeskip,they're home now*

as soon as they stepped inside,george ran upstairs and changed into pants.

he came back downstairs and dream had already sorted everything.

"what do you wanna do?"dream said,bored.

george just shrugged and sniffled.

dreams eyes furrowed together "whats wrong?" he walked closer to george and saw his teary eyes 

"n'thing" george mumbled,his voice breaking.

"cmere"dream said and pulled george into a long,passionate hug.he rubbed georges back and played with his hair as he whispered sweet nothings,making george cry.

george cried into dreams shoulder and dream comforted him.

they stood like that for about five minutes in silence before dream broke it "let's go to bed early okay?"

george nodded,he was tired for some reason.

dream picked george up and carried him upstairs to the bed.

he put george under the covers and then got in himself.dream shut off the lights and snuggled into the covers.he moved george closer to him,holding him tightly.georges head was resting on georges chest and his hands were around dreams waist.dreams one hand was wrapped around georges small waist,the other wrapped around georges shoulders.

"i love you.so much"dream whispered and kissed georges forehead

"love u too"george mumbled and sighed,drifting off to sleep.