clingy

context:dream is being clingy

dream was home alone untill the afternoon,watching movies.he fell asleep at about 3pm while watching scream.

*timeskip*

dream groaned,opening his eyes.george was crouching infront of him,shaking him.

"the fuck let me sleep i just fell asleep" he groaned,snuggling into the blanket.

"dream youve been sleeping for 4 hours,its 8pm."

"whatever"dream mumbled with closed eyes.

"get up love,i made pizza." george took dreams blanket.

"nooo"he groaned

stop groaning so much mf

george made dream sit up,dream staring at his boyfriend with a killer look.

"dont look at me like that,up!" george stood up

"i dont wanna walk" dream crossed his hands

george shook his head and opened his hands.the blonde went into the olders arms,wrapping his legs around georges waist.

george walked over to the kitchen,sitting his boyfriend down on the table 

he grabbed the pizza and sat next to his boyfriend.

they finished eating in about 20 minutes,saving whatever was left.

dream pouted and made grabby hands at george.

"dream" george shook his hand and picked dream up,carrying him upstairs.

dream and  george brushed their teeth and dream got into the bed "arent you coming to sleep?"

"i have to edit your thumbnail tho,dont i?"george kissed dreams forehead and turned on the pc.

he sat down and started editing.

dream moved around in the bed for about one hour,not being able to fall asleep without george.he got up and waddled over to his boyfriend

"whats wrong darling?" george said not looking to dream,concentraiting on the editing.

"can i sit with u?" dream started playing with his own fingers.

"youre very clingy today love" george said,looking up at dream.

"oh um,sorry ill just go back to sleep" he turned around,feeling annoying and was about to go back to the bed when he felt georges hand wrap around his waist,sitting dream down on his lap.

"dont go."george mumbled and kissed dreams forehead before continuing editing dreams thumbnail.

dream smiled happily and buried his face into georges shoulder.

by the time george was done with editing,dream was already peacefully asleep in his boyfriends lap.

george smiled as he turned off the pc and carried his bf to the bed.

he turned off the lights and got in the bed,pulling dream into his chest.the blonde was still sleeping,he hasnt moved a muscle.

george whispered "i love you"before he closed his eyes and fell asleep