jealous 18+

ignore the title im not even 18 

TW SMUT!! overstimulation and shi
top george,bottom dream.

context: dream and sapnap are flirting and george gets jealous.yk what happens next

georges pov

sapnap knocked on our door before coming inside "heyy"

dream got up and hugged him "sapnap!"

sapnap hugged back

he let go and leaned down to hug me as i was sitting on the couch.

"so,what have u guys been doing?" sapnap asked sitting down next to me.

dream sat next to hin,awfully close. "nothing much,watching movies"I said and i cleared my throat.

"oh!did you guys see the new tweet..."

*timeskip 40 minutes*

ive been sitting here,watching dream flirt with sapnap for the past 40 minutes.

i know hes a touchy person,but im still so incerdibly jealous.

every chance he gets,he wraps an arm around his shoulder,rests his hand on sapnaps shoulder,and many other stuff.

sapnap looked over to me each time he did that,but i shook my head as a signal that im not bothered,but i was.so much.

dreams pov

ive been flirting with sapnap ever since he got here,and it is so uncomfortable.

i just wanna get georges attention,hes been so busy lately and doesnt have any time left for me.

so,im forcing him to have time for me.sure its a little mean,but whatever

sapnap made a joke and i laughed as i pat my hand on his thigh,throwing up inside as i did that.

in about ten minutes,sapnap left.

"byee"george waved as sapnap left and closed the door.as soon as he closed it,he pushed me against it and roughly kissed me.

i gasped in his mouth and he slid his tongue in my mouth,exploaring each corner.

i moaned into the kiss,wrapping my hands around him.

hes taller than me,so my head was fully leaned up

top george is my therapy 

george started to kiss my jaw,making his way down my neck.

i threw my head back,giving him better access to my neck.

"you made me really mad today"he said between kisses

"now,youre gonna get punished"he said before sucking on my sweet spot,making me whimper and squirm under him.

he picked me up,carrying me to the bedroom.

he threw me on the bed and i stedied myself with my elbows before george crawled ontop of me,kissing me roughly once again,making me lose my balance.

he scrunched up the fabric of my shirt,looking at me in the eyes,asking for consent.

i nodded,panting.

he quickly took my shirt off,taking off his after.

i tried to sit up,but he pushed his hand onto my chest,making me fall back down with a groan.

he started sucking my neck again,marking me with purple and red spots everywhere.

he slowly started going down and stopped at my vline.