Stream

context:dream is streaming with sapnap and george goes into his room,tired.

george had come back home from a one week vacation just yesterday.he was really tired after the flight and wasnt able to sleep properly last night.

he got up from his bed,washing his face and brushing his teeth.he was about to head downstairs to make breakfast when he realized he was too tired,so he headed to dreams stream room.

Dream was answering some fan questions with sapnap when he heard the door creak and saw george standing in front of the door.

dream turned off his camera and muted his mic "hey baby,did you sleep well?"he asked,turning his gaming chair to face george.

george shook his head,yawning.

they havent annouced it publicly that theyre dating yet,theyre planning to soon.

"awe cmere"dream opened his arms and george walked over to him,sitting in his lap and resting his head in dreams shoulder.

dream ran his hand through his soft hair,rubbing his back.he unmuted his mic "sorry guys patches was making some noise"

dream and sapnap continued streaming while george cuddled onto dream,humming a few times whenever dream was too loud.

by the end of the stream,george had surprisingly fallen asleep.dream looked at his boyfriend in an awe and kissed his forehead,making george shufffle ontop of dream.

"hey,lets go to the bed mkay?" dream whispered,drawing shapes on georges back.george nodded and dream scooped him up,carrying him to the bed and carefully laying him down.

he quickly went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and went into the bed with george.

he spooned george,wrapping his large arms around georges small waist,resting his chin on georges fluffly hair.

one thing dream adored about george was his hair.he always ran his hands through the brunettes soft hair when he could.not to mention his freckles that he absolutley loved.whenever he woke up in the morning,he would always stare at georges freckles,adoring them.dream felt lucky to have george as his boyfriend.

george let out soft snores,as he had already fallen asleep in the blondes arms.

dream smiled,kissing his boyfriends hair "i love you"he whispered as he drifted to sleep.