Sick

BEFORE U READ!!

***scroll down to the last chapter i wrote,start reading from there and slowly make ur way up cause the latest chapters r better :))***

context:George is very sick,the type where you have a fever,throw up and basically cont get out of bed.Dream has been out of town for a week and he comes back and finds out George is sick.

sleeping peacefully in his bed,george was cradling to a pillow to his chest.the sun was beaming through his blinds causing the boy to stir.George wasnt a morning person so he always struggled with getting up,but it was harder this time.

george groaned as he sat up,putting his hand up his forehead to stop the headache.it was late morning,around 12pm.

Dream has been away for a week now,but to George it felt like weeks.He missed him alot and couldnt wait to see him.

george groaned as he sat up on his bed.He went to the bathroom to wash up and he realized he spilled water all over the floor.he didnt even have the energy to clean it up,so he just left it like that.George sat back down on his bed and lit a cigarette.Dream didnt know george smoked and he didnt want him to know.it helps george releave his stress and to clear his mind.he took a few hits and realized he was too tired to be doing anything,so he put the cigarette out and crawled back into the bed,drifting asleep while hugging Dreams pillow.

*dreams pov*

i rushed out of my car,excited to see george.i havent seen him in a week but it feels like months.i got my keys out and opened the door,expecting the brunette to be waiting for me as i sent him a text saying id be back today,but he wasnt here.

"george?" i called out but he didnt asnwer.is he still sleeping?its the afternoon

i went upstairs to our bedroom to see him sleeping like a baby,hugging a pillow.

i smiled as i washed up and sat my stuff down.i changed into comfortable clothes and got in bed beside him.i pulled the pillow away from him and put it under my head.i took his waist gently and moved him closer to me,inhaling his scent that i missed so much.i smiled as i put my head on his shoulder,slowly falling asleep feeling safer than ever.

*timeskip,it is now 2:45*

*georges pov*

i feel something warm on my face,causing me to open my eyes.i groaned and i realized someone was laying beside me with their arm around my waist and face so close to mine i can feel their warm breath,Dream.i turn around and my face lights up as soon as i see him.i wrap my arms around him,making him wake up.

Dream groaned "mmm hey,you're awake"

"Hi"george said with his dry voice,making it obvious that he was sick.

dream furrowed his brows "are you sick george?" dream pulled away to feel georges forehead which was burning up.

"no im good"George said,not wanting dream to worry.

dream smelt cigarettes in his breath "george-did you smoke??" dream looked around to see a half smoked cigarette on a small plate with a lighter next to it

george didnt answer.He quickly sat up,feeling something coming up his throat.

"dream im gonna-" george threw his hand over his mouth and ran to the bathroom,dream following him.

george bent over the toilet,throwing up blood since he hasnt had anything to eat since yesterday.Dream rushed in right after and kneeled beside him,removing georges hair from his forehead and rubbing his back.

George gagged before he threw up blood again,panting. "fuck it hurts" was all he was able to say before throwing up again.Dream gave him a look of pity,imagining how bad it hurt.

George was still leaned over the toilet after he was done throwing up,too weak to move.

"c'mere"dream pulled george into his shoulder,not caring that his white shirt is going to be stained by blood.George lazily wrapped his hands around dream and let out a sigh as he relaxed in his boyfriends arms.they layed there for a while untill dream realised george probably hadnt eaten in a while and that he was probably even more hungry now that he threw up whatever was left in his system.

Dream helped his boyfriend get up and brought him to the sink to wash him up and changed his shirt after he changed his own.Dream brought george back into the bed,turning on a random movie on the TV.

"ill be right back,okay?" george nodded and dream kissed his forehead before heading downstairs to make george some soup.he was back upstairs with the soup,putting it beside the bed to let it cool down before feeding it to george.

Dream got in the bed beside George and wrapped his arm around his shoulder."i made you some soup,you have to eat something"

"im not hungry.." george stated,playing with dreams hoodie.

"please?for me?" dream pulled george closer. "fine" george mumbled.

dream gave george the soup and george started to eat it.although he gave up after a few spoons,dream was glad he ate some of it.he put the soup aside,turning off the lights.

dream continued watching the tv while george fell asleep on his shoulder.Dream smiled and he grabbed his phone to scroll on social media.

Dream woke george up an hour later,giving him medicine for his fever.George took it quietly,beeing to weak to whine about the medicine tasting like shit.Dream got back into bed after he turned off the TV,placing the blondes head on his chest.george put his leg ontop of dreams legs and rested one of his hands on dreams waist.dream put his hand in georges hair,run ning his fingers through it.

"i love you"dream whispered before the couple drifted asleep.