stream 18+

ignore the title im not even 18

top/bottom:idk u could say george is bottom?bossy bottom ig

context:dream is streaming,and when george walks in,he gets hard.george sees that and decides to help

"QUACKITY,SHUT UP" dream screams on quackitys live

"WAIT THATS NOT FAIR" karl adds after losing

dream wheezes,along with quackity

george walked into dreams room catching his attention.he took off his headphones "hey,what are u doing here?"

"n'thing much,just bored"he said and walked over to the computer.

dream sighed at how george was bent over infront of him to look in the chat.

"alright well im gonna go"

"okay"dream whispered,his dick getting hard.

"dream?u okay?"

"hm?oh yeah,fine."dream said,covering his area.

george smirked "do you..need some help with that?"george raised his brows and looked at dreams dick.

dream was speechless.

george got underneath dreams desk and pulled his chair close.

"unmute yourself" george said and unzipped dreams pants.

dream hesitated for a second but then he unmuted and continued talking to his friends.

george licked the tip,teasing him.

dream groaned quietly,desperate to loose the pain.

george suddenly started sucking,throwing dream off guard.

he tried his best to stay quiet.

"yo dream,you good?" sapnap asked.

"uh,y-yeah,fine." dream cleared his throat.

he was not fine.he wanted to leave the live,moan loudly,praise george and hold him tight by his hair.instead,he had to take georges teasing game.

"george?"he whispered,quiet enough for the mic to not catch it.

george looked up at dream with doe eyes,driving dream mad.

"you're doing so well baby. so-fuck.so well" dream threw his head back

george hummed in responce,sending vibrations to dreams dick and driving him crazy.

dream quickly muted himself and let out a long moan.george stopped right as he did that. 

dream groaned at the loss of touch,looking down at george

"unmute." george said in a serious tone,and fuck did dream think that was hot.

dream let out a shaky breath and unmuted.

george continued sucking,now taking more than before and bobbing his head faster.

dream groaned,trying his best not to moan into the mic.

"close"dream whispered,closing his eyes.

george started bobbing his head faster,driving dream nuts.

he couldnt take it anymore and muted the call,letting out a slutty moan.

george got scared for a second before he realised that dream had muted.

he bobbed his head a few more times and dream came into his mouth while letting out a loud,loud moan.

george swallowed and wiped the corner of his mouth with his sleeve.

he crawledfrom underneath the desk,looking at dream

"fuck george you couldn't wait untill the live was over?" dream said,laughing.

"no!"george said giggling.

george walked over to dream and gave him a long,soft kiss before letting go "im gonna go back to sleep" george walked out of the room,closing the door behind him.

dream threw his head back and ran his hands on his face.

god,george has no idea what he does to him.