Ticklish

context:Dream forces george to get out of bed,practically dragging him out of it,but george isnt a morning person.

dream sneaked into georges room,holding a pillow.george was cuddled into the covers,peacefully sleeping.dream didnt even care how cute he looked,he was going to get him out of bed.

he walked up to george with a stupid grin on his face.he quickly pulled georges covers off,making george open his eyes."what the fuck?"he groaned,his voice deep.

dream hit him with the pillow. george opened his mouth in shock and he scoffed as he jumped out of the bed,tackling dream.

"wait,hey thats not fair!" dream chuckled

george smirked as he lifted  dream shirt slightly up,putting his hand on dreams sides and starting to tickle him.

dream started laughing in 20 different ways,trying to get the brunetttes hands off of him,but he wouldnt budge so he tried to tickle george too,but not earning a reaction from him.

georges smirk grew wider "not ticklish."he said and continued to tickle dream.

"okay-OKAY!!ILL DO ANYTHING"dream managed to say in between laughs

"how about you let me sleep?"

"fine!fine!"

george smirked again "with you beside me"

dream went silent "ill take that as a yes" george layed down on the bed,hinting dream to do the same.

dream awkwardly layed down,feeling shy.george pulled him in his chest,wrapping his hands around dreams back.

dream was blushing in his boyfriends face.he closed his eyes,surprisingly falling asleep quickly.

george smiled before closing his eyes and falling asleep after dream.

P.S sorry this is short lol