"Lan Ting?" He called softly, and his voice hit each other like jade.

The smoke dissipated, and the sunlight reflected on Shen Qingtang's ice and snow-like appearance, which overshadowed everyone.

At a glance, Qin Yi hurriedly closed the cave.

Shen Qingtang: Lan Ting, what are you afraid of?

Qin Yi: I'm afraid you will be robbed.

*
Years later, Qin Yi, who was famous all over the world, remembered the pain of cutting the scriptures and washing the marrow at the beginning, and he still felt unbearable.

But he knew that the medicine brought by Shen Qingtang himself at that time was indeed a bitter medicine, which treated his illness and his heart.

Note: There is only one attack that likes from beginning to end.
It is not good-looking because of the haggard in the early stage, and the detoxification is beautiful in the later stage, with its own fascinating attributes.

-----------

"Building foundation elixir and seven-hearted begonia, isn't the second young master willing to have such a precious bride price?"

"But Qin Yi is just a free practice, and his face is like an ugly ghost. I'm afraid the master is reluctant to give up."

"But the second young master can't practice, and his body is still so weak. I think it's quite appropriate to match Qin Yi--"

"Shh! Stop it! In case you are heard by the master and the young master, you will lose your skin!"

"That's right, let's go..."

Under the window, Shen Qingtang, lying on the soft couch, quietly opened his eyes, and a helpless smile appeared on his beautiful and haggard face.

The bystanders were clear, and even the people thought so. Sure enough, he still failed to change his life against the sky.

After a year of reading, even if I read medical books and self-concreconced countless times, my body is still deteriorating.

And he was about to slowly embark on the dead end of the cannon fodder supporting role in the original book.

Thinking of this, Shen Qingtang felt a little cold on his body, and then he silently tightened the thin quilt on his body and forced himself to sleep.

If you force yourself to think about it, I'm afraid your health will be worse.

·
The candlelight swayed, the cold wind sobbed, and the window lattice gently hit the window frame, making a low sound.

In such an atmosphere, Shen Qingtang had an extremely depressing and dark dream.

In the dream, the rain poured down, and the lightning flashed and thundered.

The Shen family ran around in panic in this thunderstorm.

"Master, the advanced foundation has failed!"

"Go and call the doctor, come on!"

Suddenly, there was a thunderstorm, and the picture turned. Shen Ting, the head of the Shen family, who was full of blood, fell to the ground quietly, with his eyes wide open and he could not close his eyes.

Shen Qingtang curled up on the soft couch, his eyes were closed, and his pale and thin fingers grabbed the bedding uncontrollably.

"Father...Father..." Shen Qingtang's long eyelashes trembled, his eyes turned red, and he gasped briefly.

But the heavy rain continues, and the dream continues.

A handsome young man in a black mercenary suit was covered with blood on the corners of his lips and scars. He gasped and ran on the muddy path between the mountains and fields. Behind him were countless fierce beasts, chasing him crazily.