"Seulgi, since when did you listen to him?" She asked. I then remembered Dad saying the same thing months ago. Seulgi, you dumbass! I facepalmed and stand up. "Where are you going?" Wendy suddenly asked.

"I'll find her." Wendy reach for my hand and pulled me back down to sit.

"Yaah! Have you forgotten how famous you are? Not only here but internationally. You can't just go around finding a person who is literally hiding." Wendy said. Talking some senses out of me. "Are you really that into her?"

"Badly." I admit. Throughout those months, even without her presence my feelings grew a bit stronger now to control.

Suddenly, a sound of a person shouting was heard all over the cafeteria.

"My God! Watch where you're going!" Wendy and I look at where the voice came from. We saw a group of young girls standing infront of two women.

I can see a spilled drink on the floor and one of the girls are continuously bowing I think asking for forgiveness. The woman who's still shouting at the girl nonstop, seemed to have stained her blouse.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to control myself not to get involve. But then Wendy suddenly spoke.

"Jimin." I heard it faintly. "Seulgi, it's Jimin." I look at Wendy who's still looking at the area that's causing a commotion already. When I look at that direction again I saw a side view of Jimin, picking up the cup from the floor and wiping the floor with what it seems like the flannel she was just wearing earlier. For fuck's sake!

I stand up and walk furiously there. I felt a few eyes on me as I got there.

"Jimin stand up." I said full of authority looking at her. She look up to me, surprised. "I said stand up!" I raised my voice this time than earned a few gasps.

"Seul, let's not..." I felt a hand on my arm, who I know is Wendy's.

"Who would've thought. The so called angel in the company has a voice of a devil." I look up and meet the two women who I just realized were two senior actresses of the company. I just ignored what she said

I look down to Jimin who's still kneeling on the floor.

"Did you not hear what I just said?" I questioned her. She was about to stand up already when one of these two demonic women, held her back down.

"She won't be getting up until she cleaned the mess she--"

"Don't make me repeat myself." I said looking straight at Jimin. I know she knows I'm holding back already.

She removed the woman's hand on her shoulder and she stands up.

I look around meeting a few eyes on me.

"You! Can you please come here." I said as soon as I saw a janitor. "Please, clean this up." I asked him kindly. "and Oh! After it can you please asked for the security footage of that CCTV" I pointed at the once facing where we're standing now. "I want the full footage, starting right before this incident happened to now." The janitor just nodded and was about to start already when one of those demons started to speak again.

"No, don't clean it. She--"

"Oh! Do you want to clean it yourself?" I asked. She looked at me in disbelief. Fuck! this is the first time I'm acting like this.

"How dare you talk to me like that? I'm your senior." I chuckled at that.

"Maybe you should act like one. We should be protecting the future of this company instead of mistreating them." I said. One of them laugh.

"Future of this company? Her?" she pointed at Jimin. "Them?" then the other girls. "they're still trainees. We don't even know if they can make it to the industry or not."

"Just like you?" I've had enough already.

Just before I can recieve a slap from her a hand suddenly stopped her.

"Don't lay a finger on her, you'll regret it." Wendy said as she push the girl away. She the face the janitor. "Just please clean this up!" she then look at the four girls including Jimin. "You four, come with us." she told them.

We were about to go back to our seat already when we heard a smashing sound from behind. When we turn to look I saw one of the women is on the floor already and there stand a tall figure.

"You're just new here and you're involve in this already? Unbelievable!" Sooyoung suddenly said as she turn to our direction.

"I'll make you pay for this." a demon spoke again.

"Okay! but first look for a new company that will accept you cause I don't think this company would still want you, after this." Sooyoung confidently said before walking up to us and drag us away from there.

We all sat on the same table along with the four girls who are just looking down, silently. Wendy ang Sooyoung are talk, or should I say whispering to each other. It looks like Wendy's scolding her for pushing one of those girls from earlier. I just let them be then face the 4 girls.

I saw some of these girls evaluation performances that made them a little familiar now.

"Jim-"

"Mianhe, for putting you in that position sunbae." Jimin said.

"You shouldn't have go down on your knees and do that Jimin." she look up to me.

"But it was our fault--"

"Even so. An apology should've been fine, even offering to pay or buy her a new shirt. What she asked you to do there was too much. We have cleaners here to do that job." I said looking at her.

"It was fine, sunbae. Can we please just forget that ever happened?" I notice how her friends look at her suprised at her sudden request at me. "About you asking the CCTV footage there, can you just ignore it. They're still our seniors, the least thing we could do is making a huge issue out of this." She said nonstop at me. I smiled at that.

"Did you really think I would just let this pass?" I told her crossing my arms.

"Unnie!" she raised her voice at me this time. She already started calling me that after tons of meetings with her. This time I notice the girl beside her held her arm and whispered something to her.

"Just don't kneel down on someone again Jimin-ah." Wendy spoke beside me. "Specially if they're not worth that gesture. You're a Bae, you don't kneel down to just anyone."

"Bae?" One of the girls asked confused. Oh Right! She's not using that as her last name here. Jimin glared at Wendy. I just shake my head.

Just before Jimin could explain she was stopped by a notification on her phone. I saw her face lit up as soon as she saw it, next thing happened was she dialing someone. Excitment was visible in her expression.

"Unnie! Who's picking you up? I want to." She exclaimed. Wendy and I looked at each other. "I'll call a cab. Okay, see you." after she hang up she suddenly stand up.

"Where are you going?" her friends asked.

"I'm picking up my sister at the airport. I'm sorry, I can't join you today. It's been months since I haven't seen her." She said looking at her friends. She look at us, three and bowed. "Thank you for your help sunbaes." She straightened up and hugged her friends before she turn her back on us to walk away.

"Wait! Jimin!" I shouted that made her face us. I felt their eyes on me. "Can I offer a ride?" I said. I can sense the two chuckled beside me.

Jimin just look at me, like she's trying to read my real intentions. And I let her see through me. I know she understands it well enough why I wanted to go with her.

"Please."