99 | supercopa

AMARAS POV

the time has come , the supercopa final was finally starting . i was so nervous for both of the teams . of course i sat with the other substitute players on the bench , yes , in a barcelona kit .

gavis .

in the first half , raphina scored , along with carvajal from real .

so in the half time , both teams needed to be motivated by their trainers .

i decided to go the barcelona area as well , so i could see gavi and pedri .

i hugged pedri first , before i went to my boyfriend and hugged him too .

„you got this , i believe in you"

he smiled at me and we kissed .

„ewww enough guys"

alejandro wasn't amused and gavi slapped the back of his neck .

ouch! don't injure me"

shaking my head , i wished them good luck and went to the benches again , when suddenly vinicius approached me .

„vini!"

he looked at me and i stood up , hugging him shortly .

„i guess you won't wish me good luck today?"

„nope , sorry"

„it's okay , i don't need it" (u sure?😭)

mhmm we'll see"

we waved at each other and he went to his other teammates while i kept ousmané company .

„do you think you'll get subbed on?"

„yeah xavi already told me i will , pedri is going down because he was injured not too long ago"

i nodded , that made sense .

the following 20 minutes were pure torture , pedri was as ousmané said subbed off , buz barça wasn't doing well . neither was real . both of them were close to score , but real more , that's why me and pedri were nervous .

every time real madrid went over the center line , me and pedri pressed each others hand , scared of real madrid scoring .

and then , near the end , when everyone thought the game ended in an equalizer so they would need to play 30 minutes more , ansu had the ball and ran , he was fast . too fast for the real madrid defenders .

he passed it to gavi who scored! me and pedri jumped up , just like everyone else and we hugged .

then gavi approached the both of us and us three hugged , before i kissed him .

„you did it! i am so so proud of you!"

pedri ruffled his hair , before gavi went to celebrate with the rest of the team and me and pedri hugged again .

not too long after , the game ended and barcelona won 2-1 .

everyone ran on the pitch , including me , and my eyes immediately met gavis , who basically stormed into my already opened arms .

„you deserve this trophy so incredibly much"

that's what i told him when we took a picture with the supercopa trophy , first me and gavi , then gavi and pedri , pedri and me and lastly , all of us together , laughing . ansu and alejandro then joined .

„what trophy? you or the supercopa? because i know that i definitely don't deserve the first"

„the supercopa of course! but you do deserve me gavi"

„do i?"

„very"

he put his arm over my shoulder and we smiled at each other . could this get any more perfect?

PEDRIS POV

on the flight back , everyone , including me , was sleeping since last night was an ... interesting one . i think everyone was drunk at some point , but hey , it was okay .

it was the last game we had to play this season and i am very happy that it ended like this .

after we all took out pictures with the thropy , i saw amara walking over to vinicius and hugging him shortly . i didn't know they were still in touch , but that was okay .

gavi looked at vinicius with the deadliest death stare .

„bro are you jealous? it's not like she'd ever cheat on you"

„of course she won't , i trust her , but i definitely don't trust him , he's an ass"

you can say , gavi and vinicius aren't friends and i don't think that this is ever going to change .

looking over to gavi and amara , you could see them cuddling . amaras neck was revealed a bit and i saw more than one hickey there .

i guess gavi made sure who she belonged to after the scene with vinicius .

it was so typical him .

AMARAS POV

i woke up due snoring footballers on the plane and peeked up to look at gavi , he was sleeping peacefully since last night wasn't filled with sleep , it was filled with partying , alcohol , dancing and celebrating the end of the season as laliga champions and supercopa winners .

they all deserved the celebration though .

i just lay there for a while , admiring him , i wish he'd open his eyes so i could look into them forever .

suddenly he did open his eyes . not scary or anything .

i chuckled when i saw how sleepy he still was and he pouted .

„why are you laughing at me?"

his voice was quiet and exhausted .

„because you're adorable"

„i'm not adorable!"

„yes you are"

he pushed me off him and i gasped .

„pablo gavi! okay , i'll go sit somewhere else and sleep there , you can sleep alone then"

his facial expression told me that he definitely regretted what he had just done and he sat up .

no! come back to me again , i'm sorry"

i smiled and cradled back into his open arms only to feel him kiss my hair .

„i love you hermosa"

„i love you more pablo"

end of chapter 99 🫶🏼

next chapter will be a timeskip and it's going to be a happy end 🙈🙈🙈

you can already see spoilers for the next story from me on my tiktok account🤭

i love you all ❤️

aleyna