87 | about to kiss

JUDES POV

„late night ice cream is the best!"

„i agree , now let me try yours bambi"

jamal wasn't letting amara eat any of his ice cream since she has ice cream herself . the problem was , amara doesn't like her ice cream because she thought it was the flavor „green apple" ( her favorite ) , but it was actually „peppermint" ( her least favorite ) , but she didn't want to hurt the worker there which caused her to not say anything and just accept her „ice cream fate" .

no! you have your own , eat judes!"

no way he snitched .

„judeyyyy"

hell no .

„come on any of you be a gentleman! don't you know how to treat a lady?"

„i bet pedri would let her have his ice cream"

jamal whispered to me , loud enough for amara to hear .

„i heard that and yes , yes pedro would let me have his and he'd take mine"

„that's why you love him"

she shot me a scolding look , referring to our talk last night which she clearly didn't want to think about anymore . but it's her decision , she's old enough to decide for herself .

even if she is making a mistake , mistakes are there to learn and if it isn't meant to be , it won't be .

„can't you both stay a bit longer?"

„i wish we could , but we need to go back"

i nodded at jamals words and she sighed .

AMARAS POV

saying goodbye was always hard i knew that , but it still hurts every time that happens .

i walked back to the taxi silently , wanting no one to see me or my sad face expression , when i suddenly bumped into someone .

„oh my god , i am so sorry , are you alright?"

looking up while apologizing , i saw no one else than pedri in front of me .

pedri!"

amor! i was looking for you?"

„at the airport?"

„yeah , you told me jude and jamal are leaving"

„why didn't you text?"

„i don't know ... do i still get my hug?"

i chuckled and pulled him into a hug which he happily returned .

„i didn't lie when i said that i miss you"

pulling away , i looked into his deep brown eyes and smiled at his words .

„me neither pedro"

now he was the one smiling .

TIMESKIP | 1 month later

„jude i am freaking out right now!"

„amy what's wrong?"

i was on call with jude , or more i called him the second i got home .

„me and pedri were about to kiss!"

„finally- wait ... what do you mean „about to kiss" , what's that?"

so i told him the whole thing .

the team had dinner and everyone was allowed to bring someone , pedri brought me .

we had much fun at that evening and then he wanted to talk to me outside .

soo what do you want to tell me?"

„listen amara , this is a serious topic and i can totally understand if you disagree , let me just do one thing before i'll say what's wrong okay?"

„okay , i trust you pedri"

after those words coming from him and me , he stepped closer to me that our faces were only inches apart . even if it was dark , i could still see the desire in his eyes .

we leaned in and-

someone interrupted us .

„dinner is over- oh , sorry to bother the both of you!"

as soon as me and pedri heard the voice of ousmané , we pulled away instantly .

„we should go inside"

yes ... we should"

and that's what we did .

-

woahhh and what happened after that?"

nothing and that's the problem! jude it is going to be so awkward when we next see each other and that's tomorrow since i was so stupid and invited him over!"

„it will only be awkward if you make it awkward amara"

„yeah , but what if he had a little bit too much wine and didn't mean it?"

„come on , we both know that's not true , he won't reject you and that's a fact"

i sighed because deep inside i knew that it was true , but i've been hurt too many times to rely on some words from people who can't really judge the situation because they aren't in it .

„i have to go now , talk to you later amy"

„bye judey"

we hung up and i lay down on my bed .

when jude told me a month ago that i shouldn't „hide" or „avoid" my feelings for pedri anymore , i did and they grew , grew and grew .

i wasn't at the „i love you" point yet , but if he really was about to kiss me yesterday and we maybe would kiss tomorrow , not much more needs to happen for me to get to that point .

gavi was now officially dating lucia again and pedri has heard less and less from him . he doesn't want to talk about it , especially with me , but i can see that it bothers him more than he would ever admit .

for me , i obviously haven't heard anything from gavi either which made it easier for me to push the topic „ex-boyfriend-who-isn't-joão" aside and focus on pedri and only on him .

and my feelings for him weren't gone because our relationship was ... an experience i don't think i'll ever have again and that's nothing to forget , no , it's something to remember and to learn from for a maybe upcoming relationship .

and if i am being for real , i feared to face pedri tomorrow , not because i am afraid of him , i am afraid and also quite certain , that no matter what happens tomorrow , it will change our relationship .

the real question was , will it change for the good or for the bad?

i guess i'll find out the next day .

end of chapter 87 🫶🏼

HATTRICK AGAIN FINALLY!!!

i love you all

aleyna