92 | „staying with you"

( still gavis pov )

„pedri come on , vampire diaries is the best show!"

„okayyy"

amara convinced pedri to watch tvd with her while i just sat there and watched the situation , not daring to say anything . i don't want to make her even more mad than she already is .

we were currently at episode 10 since pedri wanted to skip the first 8 because the series „only starts with episode 9" . his opinion , but i was happy because i watched the first few episodes too often already .

right now , elena and stefan reunited and he turns away from her .

„don't hide from me stefan"

that was what elena said .

„don't hide from me pablo"

„i don't want you to see me like this"

pablo turn around , you know i would never judge you"

i got flashbacks from the time amara found me crying at our spot when my grandma had died .

not being able to help it , i looked over to amara who was suprisingly already looking at me with a sad expression on her face .

„i'm sorry i need to go to the bathroom real quick"

amara excused herself and stood up , leaving me and pedri alone .

she didn't came back in five minutes .

„what is wrong with amara pablo , i saw you both looking at each other"

„pedri i really shouldn't-"

„tell me"

„when elena said that stefan shouldn't hide from her , i think we both got flashbacks because that's the exact same thing amara told me one time"

„when?"

„at the beach after she called you to pick us up because my grandma died and i went to the beach"

„then you go look for her"

„pedri no , she doesn't want to see me , i am quite sure , you go look for her"

„no you will"

i sighed and slowly stood up , why does pedri wants me to look for her now?

„why?"

„i cannot stand her hating you all the time , amara needs to at least tolerate you"

i nodded and went to the bathroom , opening the door only to find amara sitting down next to it , leaning on the wall with her head in her hands , crying .

„amara"

„leave"

„amara what's wrong?"

„come on gavi you know exactly what's wrong"

„no i don't , i only know that we both just got flashbacks"