88 | „you both did it"

before i'll start this chapter , i can already sense the comments . don't worry guys , we are getting our divorced parents back soon , but you all need to bear with the upcoming chapters because the most of the comments i've been receiving during the last chapters , not afterwards , aren't that positive and it doesn't really motivate 😭😭 you all can have an opinion like obviously , but there are boundaries🫶🏼 .

let's start with the chapter .

( the next day )

i was so incredibly nervous . overthinking thoughts ran free in my head and i couldn't do anything to stop them from doing that , so i let it be .

until someone rang at my doorbell .

maybe it was my amazon order...?

peeking through my window , i saw no one else than pedri .

shit"

running down the stairs , i opened the door before xavi got the chance to and pulled pedri upstairs with me by the hand , closing my door behind us .

„damn"

„i don't want xavi to leave his unnecessary comments"

„i know"

„amara , about yesterday , i am sorry if i crossed a line or anything , i don't know if you're ready for everything i want to tell you"

„i am more than ready pedri"

he stepped closer to me and looked deep into my eyes .

„can i kiss you?"

„i insist"

he smiled and we kissed , butterflies exploding in my stomach .

he cupped my face during the kiss and it sent shivers down my spine .

it doesn't feel like his touch .

shut up amara .

when we were both out of breath , we pulled away from the magical moment and smiled at each other , pedri was blushing like i don't know what .

„you're blushinggg"

„no i am not"

„mhm"

„but i might blush if you kiss me again"

„nothing rather than that"

PEDRIS POV

„amara i have feelings for you"

boom , i let the bomb drop .

„i feel the same pedri , but as much as i hate to say it , i cannot live with the fact that i feel like taking you away from your best friend! i want to be with you , really , but i know how much it pains you that you and gavi had gotten so distant over the days , i can see it! i am the reason for that , i am tearing you both apart and i hate myself for it , but i don't know what to do because i have already lost gavi and loosing you is unimaginable-"

amor , slow down . yes , i am sad over the fact that me and gavi have gotten more distant , but it's all from his side! i am asking him to hang out more , watch a film , i don't know , just spend time with each other , but he's the one who's never there , who always rejects my offers! if gavi cheats on you , he needs to bear with the consequences of his actions and he is dating my ex too , why should we be the bad guys when they're worse? he can't decide who you want to be with , if you want to be with me , be with me"

„are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

maybe"

i looked at him , waiting for his questions and smiled when i saw how nervous and red he got .

„will you be my girlfriend?"

„i would love to"

( little a/n before you hate : if pedri would ask you to be his girlfriend , would you say no? )

„amara who was that at the door- oh my god!"

me and pedri kissed , but got interrupted by none other than the devil himself , xavi .

„you both did it!"

we smiled awkwardly , wanting nothing more than him to go away finally .

„xavi , privacy"

what? yeah of course , i'll leave"

he closed the door behind him and i shook my head .

„i'm sorry about him"

„no need to be sorry , i wanted to ask you something"

„go on"

„are you coming to the game tonight?"

„yesss of course!"

„we're playing celta vigo , it shouldn't be that hard , but still"

i nodded and the following hour , we just spent quality time together , talking about the future , the past and the present .

„i need to go now , see you at the game?"

„i'll be there"

with a peck on the lips , pedri left and not too long after , xavi stormed into my room .

„well done! you have officially moved on from your ex"

„so you forgive gavi now?"

„yes!"

i looked at him speechless while the tears welled up in my eyes . i couldn't believe it .

of course i am happy with pedri , yes , but it's an obvious thing that i can never be as happy with him as i was with gavi , maybe someday , but currently not , our relationship isn't even a day long!

all it needed to take was a kiss with someone else , we could've faked it and then everything could get normal again .

„can you get out? i need to get ready for the game"

i hushed him out and lay down on my bed , now fully crying and convincing myself to forget about gavi .

you need to forget about him , he literally cheated on you with a random girl he found in a club , for literally no reason .

he played you better than he plays football .

he had me fooled .

he humiliated me .

but most of all , he hurt me .

and i have no other feelings than hate for him in my heart .

end of chapter 88 🫶🏼

since i am basically adding every trope in this book , we'll also have enemies to lovers or something similar like that soon 🫣🤗

i love you all

aleyna