63 | dark red roses

GAVIS POV

i was awake the whole time and listened to amaras and pedris conversation even if it was hard to not fall asleep because amaras hand in my hair calmed me a little bit too much .

everyone (including myself) would expect me to be jealous , stand up and yell , but no . i understand her . why wouldn't i? it only makes sense and i can't expect her to have „no life" before me . i mean she's the most beautiful girl i've ever laid eyes on , i expected her to have multiple admirers .

then they stopped talking and i heard pedris soft snores which led amara to chuckle .

„can we go upstairs pablo? i know you're awake"

how does she know?

i only hummed and she stood up which i did too , adjusting my eyes to the dimmed light in the room .

turning around to amara , i saw her carefully making pedri comfortable and putting a blanket on top of him , before ruffling his hair and mumbling something on a foreign language .

ready?"

i nodded , way too tired to say anything .

„have you heard me and pedro?"

i nodded again , wanting nothing more than sleep .

„come here"

she opened her arms for me again , yes!!

„are you okay?"

i asked her because she seemed ... exhausted?

„yeah i'm fine , just a bit too much lately"

looking up from her chest , i kissed her forehead and of course , the tattoo aswell .

„good night pablo"

„good night hermosa"

AMARAS POV

i couldn't sleep , no matter how hard i tried . talking about my past with jude has messed me up and made me remember things that were all way back in my memories .

FLASHBACK

„amy?"

„yeah?"

„what are your favorite flowers?"

„hmm i think i'll go basic with red roses , wait! dark red roses"

„okay are you home?"„where else could i be?"

„i don't know , i'm over in 5 minutes"

hanging up , i continued to watch the vampire diaries , i need friends that watch this series with me .

„amy?"

„jude!"

excited to see him again after a long time (one day) , i jumped up and right into his arms .

„look what i got you!"

he held up a bouquet of dark red roses and my favorite chocolate .

„awhh jude i love you"if he only knew how much .

„i love you more"