I Don't Trust You

Start from the beginning

"Aurora just stop and listen. We only want to protect you, trust me." Hunter grabbed her arm and she pushed him away.

"That's the thing Hunter, I don't trust you." She couldn't look at him. She probably would've started crying. "How can I trust you now?" She shoved past him and ran down the steps.

"Aurora!" Hunter called out but a Tech stopped him.

"Well that went horribly wrong." Tech pointed out.

Aurora had to run through the parlor to get to the exit. She ducked her head and tried to run past the others, but she bumped into Echo.

"Aurora?" Echo looked her up and down and saw she was crying, she didn't say anything. She just pushed past him and ran out of the parlor. Wrecker and Omega saw her leave.

"What happened? Was she crying?" Omega asked, walking over to Echo.

Wrecker cracked his knuckles. "Whoever upset her will pay."

Echo looked out the door, to the Marauder. "I have a feeling." The three of them walked up to the Marauder. They saw Tech and Hunter talking. "What did you do?"

"So you assume we upset her?" Hunter folded his arms.

Echo folded his arms too. "So you two didn't upset her to the point she ran past me crying."

Hunter's face dropped. "She was crying?"

"What did you do?" Omega angrily asked.

"Hunter and I were trying to find information on Aurora's past. We have been for quite some time but we were discussing it and she overheard us." Tech said nonchalantly.

"Well that would upset anyone without their knowledge." Echo scolded. "What made you idiots realize that was a smart idea, when people don't want to disclose their past there's usually a reason for it."

"Echo you don't understand-" Hunter said.

"What's to understand, she doesn't want to talk about it-" Echo said.

"Echo, she never existed before us." Tech cut him off.

"What? Of course she had to exist." Echo said.

"That's the thing though, her past, there's nothing. We've tried looking into key details she's spared for us but there's nothing. Of course we may have better luck if we knew her last name." Tech said, looking at his data pad.

"Well you probably don't need to keep researching. I saw her bag and she's not coming back." Echo said.

"What?" Omega yelled. "She has too! Hunter, why would you do that?"

"Omega-" Hunter said.

"No! She's our friend, you have to apologize to her before it's too late!" Omega stormed out of the Marauder.

"I think it may already be too late." Hunter said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple days later. Aurora was walking the market of Ord Mantell, she just left a stall, having bought a cloak to help hide herself better from the crowd. She was walking when another stall caught her eye. She walked up to the man.

"How much for that." Aurora pointed to the spear.

"30 credits." The man said.

"30 credits?" Aurora scoffed.

"I risked my life to smuggle this off Mandalore and it's retractable so it's convenient as well." He said.

"Fine." Aurora handed the credits over and the man gave her the spear. She walked away from him before stopping. She heard someone familiar and she quickly jumped onto some boxes and made her way onto the roof of a small building. She peered over it and she saw Hunter and Echo walking right under her.