120

Chapter 120: Exposure

The torrential rain has not stopped, the rainwater has merged into a stream and continues to flow into the dug river, and the bare trees stand in the rainstorm to enjoy the nourishment of heaven and earth.

This heavy rain has been falling for half a month, and it seems that this situation is to replenish enough water that has been absent for decades at one time, and the water level in the river is slowly rising.

Uncle Bai's itinerary was also ruined because of this torrential rain, and the whole planet was raining heavily, lightning and thunder, and it was difficult for the spacecraft to set sail.

However, this also gave Lan Ze Ruoxi a longer time to convince Xiao Shu and them, he didn't expect that Xiao Shu would grit their teeth and not agree, it was really difficult.

During this time of heavy rain, Mu Qiao received a call from the head of the farm.

Not long ago, I just spoke by phone, and this month has not yet come to report the work, is there any urgent matter that needs to be reported?

Mu Qiao guessed correctly, and the person in charge hurriedly called because something strange happened on the farm.

The first thing, the staff in charge of taking care of the tiger today reported that Big Fat and Er Fat escaped from the farm, and the staff followed them all the way and watched Big Fat and Er Fat drag their families into the forest.

The second thing was that grass grew on the bare land of the farm, and it was useless to apply fertilizer in normal times, but this time it rained and accidentally found that something actually grew.

Mu Qiao hung up the phone puzzled, looking at the rain curtain outside, a thought flashed in Mu Qiao's mind.

Don't...... Is it the effect of this rain?

Mu Qiao went out and felt it, it was really the effect of rain, this rain contained a lot of spiritual energy?!

It seems that the surprise given by the elves is not only rain, this is really a big surprise!

"Dad, uncle, Uncle Chu, I'll go out and come back in a while!"

Mu Qiao excitedly spun around in place, and said to Chu's father and they quickly ran out the door with an umbrella.

After entering the spaceship, Uncle Yibai and Lan Zeruoxi were playing with the two babies.

"Uncle Yibai, is Uncle Valdo there? I have something I want to tell him.

"He's in the study, you go directly to the study to find him."

Mu Qiao raised his foot to go to the study, and was just about to knock on the door, Mu Qiao heard the angry roar of Uncle Vado from inside.

"Believe it or not, I'll go back and beat you to death! Your son sent someone to kill my son and my daughter-in-law, if you don't give me an explanation, I will be finished with you!"

"Laughing fart! Don't smile at me, the more I look at you, the more angry I get!

"Isn't it a throne, and it's not annoying to fight for it every day!"

"Your son Odo is not a good thing, and you are not a good thing!"

"..."

"..."

In order to save his life, Mu Qiao put down the hand that was about to knock on the door and turned back to the living room.

"How did you get out? Isn't he in the study?