10

Chapter 10: Potato Sproute

Looking at the little shoots in front of him, Mu Qiao was surprised and delighted.

Sprouted, how amazing, so many potato chunks failed before, Mu Qiao had no hope for this potato tuber in the small pot, but now only it sprouted.

After the joy, Mu Qiao's will cleared, there must be something wrong with this, and this potato cube that could not be the same sprouted.

I haven't taken care of it myself, and watering is only symbolically watered, and sometimes I forget to water, how can shoots grow?

Mu Qiao shifted his gaze to Bai Danzi, could it be that there was something magical about this little thing?

Or is it just a coincidence, and the environment in the house is just right for potato chunks to grow?

In either case, he had to figure it out.

Mu Qiao took out a small pocket of potatoes he took back, found half of the eggshell thrown away by the original owner's mother in the yard, dug up some soil and cut a potato into pieces and planted it in the eggshell.

The eggshell is very hard and wasteful, just enough to be used as a small pot for growing potatoes.

Mu Qiao dug up a wild vegetable from the yard again, found a broken bowl and put it in front of Baidanzi, and warned by the way.

"Stay in front of this wild vegetable and don't run around, or you won't have food tonight."

Bai Danzi glanced at him strangely, really unable to understand Mu Qiao's brain circuit.

Is this being sunburned stupid? Why take a weed and put it here?

Mu Qiao saw that Bai Danzi was very obedient, moved a stool and sat at the door, looking at the yard to use special energy to induce potatoes to see if it could detoxify.

Coming here every day is very busy but I don't know what I'm busy with, looking at the reclaimed vegetable fields in the yard, looking at the blue sky, looking at the stupid way Bai Danzi lying under the eaves basking in the sun, Mu Qiao feels that he hasn't been so relaxed for a long time.

Don't think about anything, just sit here and everything is so comfortable.

Before dark, Mu Qiao withdrew his powers and took the wild vegetable and eggshell back to the room.

Miraculously, Mu Qiao remembered that when he put the wild vegetable in front of Bai Danzi, the wild vegetable was still shy, and he deliberately continued to put the wild vegetable in the sun.

Now the wild vegetable in front of him has lost the fatigue of the day, but has straightened his waist and become erect.

Mu Qiao didn't believe it, so he went to the yard to find a wild vegetable with a blackened root, marked the root before planting it in the pot and putting it in front of Baidanzi.

Mu Bai asked him in the yard to help unload the things on the water machine, and Mu Qiao turned and left the room.

After being busy outside for a long time, Mu Qiao ate dinner and went out to talk to Chen Yi and them.

When it was time to go to bed, Mu Qiao came back from outside.

Mu Qiao peeled the dirt from the roots of the weeds, he had marked the blackened place of the weeds, and now the place had turned dark green.

Mu Qiao looked at Baidanzi in amazement, and now he had to admit that Baidanzi did have the ability to make plants come to life.

"Baidanzi, you are good, you can actually solve the poison of wild vegetables."