38

Chapter 38: Moriki Ward

As soon as Chu Yan turned around, he saw that the two friends were looking at him with a look of disgust.

"It's really numb, and the goosebumps have fallen to the ground."

"Get out!"

Chu Yan scolded with a smile and asked them to quickly find a bag to hold things.

By the time Lao Li and Lao Wang's wheat were all polished into flour and bran, Mu Qiao's side had already baked the cake.

Lao Li and Lao Wang tasted it, it was delicious, some were sweet and soft, some were fragrant and crispy, sweet and delicious.

"Mu Qiao's craftsmanship is so good, you two are really blessed."

Thinking that there were still children at home, Lao Li and Lao Wang were cheeky and asked Mu Qiao and Chu Liang to help them pack some to take home.

So later, Lao Li and Lao Wang were driven out of the door amid Chu Yan's laughter and scolding.

After eating in the afternoon, Lao Xu and the three of them came to the door.

They listened to Lao Li and the two of them showing off, and also came to the door to "fight the autumn breeze" and taste it.

Mu Qiao and Chu Liang brought out some cakes for them to taste, and packed two small bags for them to take home for their families to taste.

Just after sending off Lao Xu and them, someone came to the door again.

Mu Qiao looked at the six people standing outside the door, Uncle Li, they wouldn't be so loud-mouthed, right?

A few more, those cakes they simply don't have enough to eat.

"Mu Qiao, let's find the district chief, is he at home?"

"Here, you guys come in quickly."

Mu Qiao listened to his ears, they all came for different purposes, but none of them came to eat.

Two of them came to ask Uncle Chu to help, their daughters-in-law heard that they were going to get married, and their mother-in-law's family was not allowed to see people, there was no way, they could only come to ask Uncle Chu to help.

Another is to ask Mu Qiao to help repair the machine at home, this time the machine is a little bad, he will not repair it himself.

The remaining three people want to grow the wheat that Uncle Chu said.

Mu Qiao and Xiao Shu sat on the sofa, holding Bai Danzi without speaking, quietly listening to them talk about things.

Chu Yan agreed to the requests of the other four people, that is, the two people who were abandoned by their daughter-in-law, and Chu Yan did not want to help.

"It's not that I don't want to help, but how can I help? Can't let me force them back because of my identity?

"You really want your daughter-in-law to come back, you learn from others, you ask how they brought their daughter-in-law back."

"Alas, manly husband, don't worry about asking for a face when it's time to bow your head."

The two people listened to the words of the district chief, looked lost, and walked away in ashes.

The next day, Mu Qiao went to see the wheat seedlings in the greenhouse.

It has not been a long time, and those wheats have emerged from the soil in a place they do not know, and the greenhouses are green.