19

Chapter 19: Picking Up Rabbit Meat

Mu Qiao went to Zhao Wen's house the next day, and after looking at it, he learned that Zhao Wen's father blocked the window of Zhao Wen's room and used stones.

"Why don't you leave the window open?"

Zhao Wen lowered his head and did not speak, but Mu Qiao answered for him.

"Don't you dare."

Mu Qiao used a hammer to punch a hole in the wall and installed the convex lens.

When Mu Qiao left, Zhao Wen and his father had not yet returned.

With a convex lens, the room where Zhao Wen lives does not have to be so damp, a musty smell.

After building the greenhouse, Zhao Wen came every day, but after Mu Qiao helped Zhao Wen an convex lens, Zhao Wen didn't come for several days, but Chen Yi still came to see the potatoes every day.

Two days later, Zhao Wen came, his nose was blue and his face was swollen, and he stood at the gate with his head bowed and did not enter the door.

"Who did you hit here? Is it your daddy that bastard? I'll go to him to settle the score!

When Chen Yi saw Zhao Wen's appearance, he immediately exploded, threw down the shovel and pulled Zhao Wen out.

Mu Qiao didn't stop it, watching Chen Yi pull Zhao Wen and rush away angrily.

After a few more days, the two of them still did not come.

Mu Qiao did not go to the district to look for them, staying in the yard to check the growth of potatoes, dig traps, make toys for white balls or go to the garbage dump to pick up equipment.

On this day, Mu Qiao stayed at home for another day, and when it was close to noon, Mu Qiao heard the roar of the beast from the forest not far away.

It should be that someone has entered the forest, or that the beasts in the forest are fighting.

Mu Qiao didn't want to care, but he thought of a possibility, what if the beast was catching Baidanzi?

Baidanzi's figure is not enough for those beasts to stuff their teeth, and they swallow it in one bite.

Mu Qiao put down the things in his hand, took the □□ and bag he had made earlier, and went out.

The closer to the forest, the louder the roar of the beast, and the land seemed to tremble in fear, Mu Qiao carefully approached the entrance of the forest, and saw three beasts fighting in the distance.

To be precise, two beasts were besieging the other.

Looking at their appearance, the two beasts with giant teeth on their backs are spikes, which should be wild boars, and the other is a gray hare.

Watch the three-meter-tall beasts fight, fight, thrilling and exciting.

Mu Qiao wants to go but wants to be a yellow finch, "praying mantis catches cicadas, yellow finches are behind" to pick up some meat to eat.

Mu Qiao hid behind a large tree at the entrance, trying to reduce the sound of breathing, watching the bloody scene in front of him with trepidation.

Mu Qiao didn't know how long he stood there and watched, but when he came back to his senses, the rabbit lay miserably on the ground, his skin blooming.

There was still a lot of meat on the rabbit, and the two wild boars were gone.

Mu Qiao looked cautiously left and right, making sure that there were no other beasts, bent down, and ran over quickly and carefully.