35

Chapter 35: The Emergence of Wheat

Someone outside almost crashed into the car, but fortunately it was reminded.

Chu Yan told them to be careful when driving, pay attention to people, and drove home.

After a simple clean-up, Mu Qiao was going to follow Chu Yanfufu back to Senmu District again.

When they went back, Mu Qiao and they took two or three people, and one of them drove a car in the direction of Senmu District.

As for Wang Shuo's car, Mu Qiao asked people to help load the car and take it away.

Along the way, Wang Shuo and they were talking about the green fruit seedlings in the district, saying that everyone in their district regretted dying, and looked at the shed in their homes all day long.

There are more people with hot eyes, and they run to the house of the old district chief all day long, and the old district chief is annoyed to send people to find the chief chief.

This matter, Mu Qiao and they have discussed it a long time ago, when they let them build it, they don't do it, and then they want to pay the price through their greed.

"This matter, you district casual, after all, it is a matter in your district. They want to build greenhouses, build them if they want.

As for the glass in the greenhouse, hehe, then don't think about it for the time being.

In addition to the matter of the greenhouse, Wang Shuo and they came for another purpose.

Hold the thighs, the people on it eat meat, and they can always get some broth.

Spring was about to begin, and they wanted to ask the chief if they had any plans to plant crops next year, and they would have to go back and prepare.

As for this matter, Chu Yan didn't have any ideas, after all, he couldn't decide.

Every year, everything planted in the district is strictly controlled by the above, and the seeds are distributed to households according to the number of fields in each household, and there is no surplus.

The lack of seeds at the moment is the biggest problem they face.

The quality of the food harvested before was not good, and no matter how much seeds were made, it would not be possible to grow high-quality food.

Mu Qiao thought of the rice noodles in the space, rice cannot be planted without conditions, wheat seeds have not appeared here, and they cannot be sown on a large scale.

It can only be done privately by Mu Qiao, planting and playing.

After Mu Qiao's modified car, the speed and performance have improved, and they arrived in Senshui District a day and a half earlier than before.

The potholes and roughness of the road surface are another important factor in the inconvenience of travel in various areas.

Mu Qiao proposed to build roads in various areas to improve the convenience of communication with each other.

As soon as Mu Qiao spoke, Chief Chu Yan did not refuse, and Wang Shuo and they immediately disagreed.

"I can't eat enough, how can I have the strength to build roads."

As if so, Mu Qiao touched his nose and stopped talking about building roads.

Chu Yanfufu did not speak, and chatted with Mu Qiao in private for a few minutes.

Now every region thinks about not starving or freezing to death, only if they solve the problem of food and clothing and give sweetness, those people will think about other things.