83

Chapter 83: Lord Ichihaku

Three days later, the leader called Mu Qiao, who was forced to tell fairy tales to the little robot at that time.

The devil knows that he is a big man who has never raised children, and how can he know so many fairy tales, and he must not repeat one sooner or later.

Only eight fairy tales were told, and Mu Qiao's brain cells were no longer enough.

"Hello?"

Mu Qiao pushed away the little robot that had to sit with him and occupied a small corner of the sofa by himself.

"Huh? I'm going to follow? I kind of don't want to go.

"Why can't you refuse? How long will it take?

"Can't you go or not? You find someone else. No

matter what the leader said on the phone, Mu Qiao just gritted his teeth and did not let go, and resolutely did not go to the experiment with those people.

"In short, I will never go, Commander, your old man should find someone else."

Hanging up the phone, the little robot squeezed in again.

"Master, master, tell me a story."

"Don't call me master, I'm brain-stricken."

Mu Qiao felt helpless and powerless, and pushed away the big head that came to his eyes again.

I really want to find a place to be quiet, and I am tired.

"Huh? What is the name of the owner? How about calling you 'brother' or 'dad'?

"Ahem..."

Mu Qiao accidentally choked on saliva, Lan Ze Ruoxi what is this guy doing, net to the child to convey the thought of color belt.

Mu Qiao thought about it and chose a title.

"You still call me 'Daddy.'"

At this time, Lan Zeruoxi's "beautiful brother" is not his son.

"Forget it, you still call me master."

The word "daddy" is strange and embarrassing to hear by others, but forget it.

Mu Qiao originally thought that if he rejected the leader, they would not bother themselves again.

It wasn't until he saw the small spaceship parked at the gate in the monitoring that the little robot projected to him, that Mu Qiao knew that he was thinking too naively.

Why did this guy come without consulting him, he has already said that he does not want to go.

Mu Qiao saw the call from the leader over, and just connected to Mu Qiao, and before he could refuse, the leader threw a sentence and hung up.

"We are waiting for you at the gate of the farm, no need to drive with luggage."

Ah, don't want to go.

Mu Qiao called the leader, and the other party turned off the phone.

This can't go anywhere.

Mu Qiao and Zhao Wen informed them and said that they would go out with the leader for a while and go to Senmu District.

Mu Qiao quickly packed up his luggage and took the luggage to the farm gate in the car driven by Chen Yi.

When they arrived at the gate of the farm, the leader was looking around a few trees at the gate.