44

Chapter 44: Building Roads

After eating, go back to the room.

Mu Qiao brushed his teeth and fell on the bed to continue sleeping.

Thinking of the dozen boxes of star coins in his space, Mu Qiao slept more and more sweetly.

"Duh."

With a soft bang, the door opened and a figure walked in.

The figure stayed by the bed for a few minutes, put down two things, and left.

Mu Qiao, who was asleep, did not notice that anyone had come, and stopped by his side.

If this were a killer, Mu Qiao would have been in a different place long ago.

"Hmm~"

Mu Qiao stretched out, opened his eyes, and was relaxed.

Sleep well.

Mu Qiao sat up and took a look at the communicator on the side, and at five forty-three, he slept for five or six hours.

Turning on the bedside lamp, Mu Qiao put the communicator back on the bedside table and found that there were two more things on it.

A piece of paper, a communicator.

Mu Qiao was instantly on guard, under the bed, inside the cabinet, behind the bed curtain, in the bathroom, in the small cabinet, on the roof... Wherever there was a possibility of Tibetans, Mu Qiao checked it several times.

Mu Qiao probed the doorknob and the floor, and found no fingerprints and footprints.

Where did the paper and communicator come from?

The absence of a trace is even more terrifying.

Although he was sure that there was no other person in the room who made Mu Qiao breathe a slight sigh of relief, Mu Qiao did not let his guard down.

What if that person will be invisible and have space to hide like himself?

After taking the paper and carefully reading it before and after, Mu Qiao understood the reason for the matter.

The letter said that Bai Tuanzi was the pet of a certain prince of their planet, and one day accompanied the prince to visit other planets and accidentally went missing.

This time, the four messengers saw the pet by Mu Qiao's side, and they wanted to bring the pet back to the empire and hand it over to the prince.

It was their fault to take the pet late at night, hoping that Mu Qiao could forgive them, and the communicator on the table was a newly researched product of their empire and given to Mu Qiao as compensation.

After Mu Qiao read the letter, he was angry in his heart, and those people really had a problem.

If you steal someone else's things, you can write a letter with a broken communicator to apologize.

Sending letters is also sneaky, and I don't know if it's a genetic disease of their planet.

Mu Qiao angrily took the communicator on the side, he wanted to see how powerful the alien thing was.

Well...... Awesome indeed...

Ahem...

This communicator can not only be compressed to the size of a needle tip, but can also be infinitely enlarged, and can be operated manually or by voice.

It can be changed to any shape, attached to the wrist or torn into a ring and worn on the wrist.

The communicator has a lot of functions, which can have the software functions of computers and mobile phones, and can also act as bank cards and ID cards, through the chip inside to complete the situation.