67

Chapter 67: Soilless Cultivation

Mu Qiao came back from his uncle's house, and after washing, he lay on the bed thinking about the soilless cultivation technique.

Rather than hiring someone to take care of the greenhouse, Mu Qiao prefers to use technology.

Especially in times like these, it should be easy to build soilless cultivation technology with today's technology.

If you want to ask someone about this, he is not familiar with the technology here, find someone to ask the bottom of the heart, preferably aliens.

Alien spacecraft can be researched, and the matter of soilless cultivation technology should be simple for them and not worth mentioning.

Those colleagues in the consular district are not good to ask, so as not to reach the ears of the leader and make the leader think that he is not good at doing things.

The head of Senmu District is a subordinate of Lan Ze Ruoxi's guy, and Mu Qiao will not ask him if he dies.

Come to think of it, it seems that only Shure can be trusted, and his ability to produce high-yield crops is also a win-win for Shure.

After making up his mind, Mu Qiao closed his eyes and went to sleep with peace of mind, it was a little late today, and he would call Shure again tomorrow.

Before calling Shure the next day, Mu Qiao first called the director to ask if he had heard of soilless cultivation technology, and the answer was no.

It doesn't matter, what he needs is the culture liquid required for the soilless cultivation technology.

There is no equipment and conditions for experiments, and Mu Qiao can't do experiments at all to make culture liquid himself.

One day, he must have his own laboratory, equipped with everything, what he wants to do, and there is no need for "smart women to cook without rice" like now.

The next day, Shure received a call from Mu Qiao and was startled to know that Mu Qiao was going to ask him about the soilless cultivation technique.

He is a small official who does business, how can he know what soilless cultivation technology is.

Shure just wanted to refuse, but thought of the person above who called him not long ago and asked him to take care of Mu Qiao, and swallowed back the words of refusal.

"I don't know much about this, but I have a relative who does this research, and I can help you ask him."

"Thank you, I will definitely thank you another day."

Shure could help, and Mu Qiao was relieved.

Shure's relatives do this research, so the culture should not be a problem.

"Then can you ask your relatives to help me make some culture liquid?" If you don't have time to do it, can you help me ask him if he would like to sell me the materials to make the culture liquid, I will do it myself, I want to do something with those culture liquid. "Okay

! No problem, wrap it on me! Anyway

, there is the big god behind him, and a small cultivation liquid is definitely not a problem for that person, and it is not worth mentioning at all.

Hanging up Mu Qiao's phone, Shure quickly called the great god.

When Lanzeroxi received Shure's communication request, he was conducting experiments in the laboratory.

"Lord Lanzer, Lord Shure has requested to speak to you."

A laboratory staff member came in quietly, not daring to approach and disturb Lord Lan Ze, but only dared to stand three meters away from Lord Lan Ze and whispered a reminder.