57

Chapter 57: Apology

Many people are not convinced in their hearts, they don't mean it, why did Mu Qiao have such a big temper, and really take himself seriously!

Knowing where to exchange for strains, they can also do it themselves, and they don't need Mu Qiao to be kind!

They were angry and wanted to find the district chief to decide for them, and met Chu Shuang's group who went to the shed to sprinkle water.

After Chu Shuang knew the cause and effect of the matter, he also stood on Mu Qiao's side.

"If someone comes to beg me and doesn't do what I say, I will also be very angry, and I will directly slap that person to death to relieve my anger!"

"I told you not to do that at the beginning, and still follow what Mu Qiao said, you don't listen, don't you deserve this now?"

"Dear sisters, I'm just like this, with a big temper and straight talk, you have to bear more burdens."

"Mu Qiao really helped us at the beginning, and the district chief, how sad should he be if you engage in this set now? I'm with you, let's go and apologize for not having the money to buy it. The

effect of men and women talking is different, Mu Qiao counts them, they feel that Mu Qiao deliberately does not help them, sincerely watch them laugh, but Chu Shuang is different.

They are all women, and they can listen to each other and persuade each other.

But they have already had someone tear their faces with Mu Qiao, and now go to Mu Qiao to apologize, they can't do it, their faces can't get by.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about this! What should you do, go ahead!

They waved at Chu Shuang, and a large group of people walked to the district chief's house.

Chu Shuang rolled his eyes, waiting to hear the news that they had been trained by the district chief.

"Wait, the district chief will definitely discipline them fiercely."

The other two did not speak, secretly glad that Chu Shuang stopped them in the first place, otherwise the mushrooms in their shed would also have died.

As Chu Shuang guessed, they complained to the district chief, who not only did not understand them, but also taught them a hard lesson.

"Mu Qiao kindly helped you, that's how you repaid him?"

"I already knew that you were like this, why did I resist the pressure from the people in the district to let you grow mushrooms?"

"Didn't you all have brains, you are powerful in everything, and others are too stupid to be stupid!"

Some people were not convinced, and did not dare to let the district chief hear, hiding in the crowd and muttering softly.

"Cut, it's not that we can't do it without Mu Qiao, it's a big deal, let's go and get some strains back ourselves."

"It is!"

"The district chief is biased, so good to Mu Qiao as an outsider."

"..."

"Dare to talk back!"

Chu Yan hated that iron could not become steel, how could he be so brainless.

"If it weren't for Mu Qiao, you would know what mushrooms look like? Know where to find strains? Mu Qiao has made it all for you, busy inside and out, you say this about him? No conscience!