72

Chapter 72: Visits

Mu Qiao took the sapling and Zhao Wen and returned to the farm.

First thing to do on the farm, Mu Qiao went straight to the greenhouse to plant saplings.

Zhao Wen shook his head helplessly when he saw Mu Qiao's hurried look, took two shovels from the farm workers, and followed Mu Qiao to the shed.

Big Fat and Second Fat smelled Mu Qiao's breath, and also ran out of the small nest and ran to the shed to find Mu Qiao.

"Mu Qiao, you see that you are in a hurry, and you didn't even take a digging tool."

"Haha, I was a little anxious for a moment and forgot."

Mu Qiao scratched his head and took the shovel handed over by Zhao Wen.

The temperature of the greenhouse is very high, twenty-seven degrees, suitable for the growth of this type of drought-resistant sapling.

Mu Qiao and Zhao Wen dug a pit with a shovel, and the pit was dug about fifty centimeters to prevent the shallow trees from taking root.

There is an appropriate gap between the pits, about two meters away from each other.

Zhao Wen, they were so tired that their backs ached, leg cramps, coughs, some exaggerations, and finally found fifteen workers to dig pits.

When the fifteen people saw the big tiger helping to dig the hole in the greenhouse, they did not dare to come in, for fear that the big tiger would tear them apart.

In the end, Mu Qiao asked them to dig pits in other greenhouses next to them, and they went to plant saplings later.

In order not to come face to face with the big tiger, they desperately waved their shovels to dig pits, not daring to stop for a moment.

Mu Qiao had not yet finished digging the pit and planting the saplings of the first greenhouse, and the fifteen people had already dug one greenhouse and ran to the other one to continue digging.

Heck, Mu Qiao really didn't know that Big Fat and Second Fat still have this effect.

As soon as fifteen people joined, the speed and efficiency of digging immediately increased.

Mu Qiao and Zhao Wen were freed from digging and planted saplings together.

The pit was dug as deep as a sapling, and Mu Qiao and Zhao Wen just planted the sapling into the pit, and the buried soil was just a finger or so high at the root of the tree.

Small pits collect water, provide water to the saplings and keep the soil moist.

When the saplings gradually grow, you can also slowly fill the small pits to achieve the effect of rooting.

Mu Qiao bought three hundred saplings and used about twenty greenhouses.

Five greenhouses are planted with peach trees, five greenhouses are planted with pear trees, and the remaining ten are planted with hardy, drought-resistant and sand fixing vegetation.

There is a temperature control sprinkler system in the greenhouse, which can be automatically adjusted according to the room temperature, and there are pebbles on the ground to increase the temperature difference between day and night.

Growing trees cannot rely on equipment and culture fluids like growing vegetables, and it still needs to be carefully cultivated by hand in order to adapt trees to the environment and soil of this planet.

Speaking of the vegetables in the vegetable greenhouse, Mu Qiao hadn't seen them for several days, and he also wanted to put something in the culture liquid.