68

Chapter 68: The Little Uncle's family is so rich

Shure called Mu Qiao to ask about soilless cultivation, and recorded their call with Mu Qiao's consent.

Mu Qiao was generous enough to tell Shure about the precautions of soilless cultivation techniques.

Different vegetation has different nutrient requirements, and different vegetation species need different nutrients at different stages of growth and development.

The culture medium required for soilless cultivation cannot be generalized and the same culture medium is used for different vegetation.

Different vegetation needs to be adjusted at different stages of growth, and some of the nutrients it contains need to increase or decrease accordingly.

More importantly, the culture medium used should be managed to match the optimal nutritional status.

Moreover, different culture solutions have different methods of use.

Some culture liquid can be recycled indefinitely as long as some NAOH or HCI is added to it from time to time to adjust the pH of the culture medium,

and to use the culture solution plus some media, such as solid inert medium, to cultivate vegetation, but also pay attention to regularly eliminate the nutrient solution or use the point of irrigation of the nutrient solution Fangda to provide enough oxygen to the roots of the vegetation.

Sometimes the vegetation is transpiring vigorously, and it is necessary to add some water in the culture medium to prevent the culture medium from being overnutritious.

Soilless cultivation technology also needs supporting equipment, improper use of equipment will also lead to poor vegetation growth.

After Shuer thanked Mu Qiao, he sent a message to the planting experts with the answer given by Mu Qiao.

The planting expert received the recording sent by Shure and immediately decided to send Mu Qiao a ton of culture liquid.

Five days later, Mu Qiao received this batch of culture liquid, and all of it was included in the space.

When Mu Qiao decided to leave for the farm the day after tomorrow, there was a power outage in Chujia District, to be precise, all the surrounding general regions had power outages.

It was Chinese New Year's Eve that day, every household in Chujia District made good dishes, and hundreds of tables were set up in the central square of Chujia District, and the whole district sat together to eat and chat, and observe the New Year together.

Not long after the meal began, the whole district suddenly fell into darkness, and the whole district was without power.

Chu Yan called the district chiefs of other regions and the commanders of several surrounding regions, knowing that they all had a power outage there.

Mu Qiao called the consular district, but got an infuriating thing.

It is the practice in previous years to say that other wealthy areas and cities do not have enough power, and to requisition electricity in remote areas.

Mu Qiao was so angry that he couldn't wait to grab the person in charge of electricity in the consular district and beat him hard.

Chu Yan asked the people in the district to take out the solar lanterns at home to illuminate, today is Chinese New Year's Eve everyone to eat Chinese New Year's Eve together first, and there is something to talk about later.

After eating Chinese New Year's Eve, Mu Qiao called the leader and asked him if he knew about the large-scale power outages in many areas, and the leader did not know.