20

Chapter 20: Space

Mu Qiao originally wanted to take some meat for Zhao Wen and Chen Yi, Chen Yi's mother was pregnant and also needed nutrition, but Bai Danzi's situation was somewhat dangerous, and Mu Qiao never went out.

After four or five days, Bai Danzi's condition improved, no longer convulsed, no longer unconscious.

After Bai Tuanzi woke up, Mu Qiao went to Chen Yi and Zhao Wen's house to look for someone, but he didn't find it, and he heard that the two people were taken out of the area by their families.

Why did Chen Yi and Zhao Wen's family take them out? Mu Qiao didn't know, but thought that it shouldn't be a big deal, so he came back again.

There is nothing to do at home, the traps have been made, the shed looks every few days, and Mu Qiao's life is a little boring.

When I moved before, I didn't get things sorted out by myself, so I took advantage of the time to sort them out.

There were very few things, and Mu Qiao quickly sorted them out, only the things that Mu Bai got from Zhang Bo's house were left, and the things he had shared from them had not yet been sorted out.

Picking up the bag is quite heavy, bulging a bag.

When you open it, except for the top one or two packets of seeds, the rest are all stones.

Mu Qiao didn't believe that Mu Bai would take stones from Zhang Bo's family, it seemed that Mu Bai's family didn't care about the past.

The stones in the bag were poured out and piled up on the table.

These stones are casually stuffed in, in bits and pieces, of different sizes, and even angular.

Mu Qiao picked up a piece casually, and his hand also cut a hole.

Throw the stones in the bag and keep looking, these stones are good options for paving or making decorations.

Mu Qiao picked one up casually with his blood-stained hand, but his fingers sank into the stone.

Mu Qiao tried to take his finger away, the surface of the stone was intact, and the bloodstained finger touched the surface of the stone and sank into it.

Change hands to hold the stone, fingers touching the surface of the stone and nothing happens.

Mu Qiao tried back and forth several times, but his bloody fingers could sink into the stone.

In previous lives, some spatial superpowers often tried to connect their own space with their belongings, could it be that there was space hidden in it?

Mu Qiao doubted the letter, imitated the spatial powerhouse, silently said "go in", and the next second Mu Qiao disappeared in place.

When he opened his eyes again, Mu Qiao saw an antique house and a stream in front of him, with a blue sky and white clouds, shady trees, and a gentle breeze.

The space was full of aura, Mu Qiao took a deep breath, his heart was pleasant, refreshing, as if the air also tasted.

The environment of the last days is seriously polluted, and the environment of this world is also very bad, and Mu Qiao doesn't know how long he hasn't breathed such fresh air.

Mu Qiao walked to the gate of the house, pushed the door and walked in.

The house is boxy, there is a patio in the middle of the yard, there are many rooms, kitchen, study, guest room, master bedroom, firewood room... There are even cellars.