"Fucking tricked! Go chase!

The

robbers yelled in anger and rushed to the car to chase them.

Vin glanced in the rearview mirror, pressed the accelerator to increase the speed of the car, and the car chasing them behind became smaller and smaller, gradually disappearing. "I have already called the police, it is estimated that the police will come soon, do you want to call the leader of this place again?"

Sen and the police recounted the location of the robbery and the ins and outs of the incident, hung up the police call and asked the others.

"No, the police here should be able to solve this matter."

"Help! Help me!

Between their words, there was a sudden cry for help outside the car window, a man in rags.

Vin stopped the car, and the man ran to the side of the car and grabbed the window and begged them to take them in.

"Please help me, I was robbed by the gang of robbers before and escaped death. A few of you are going where to go, I'm going to the Vincent consular district, take me for a ride, just drop me off in the front consular district. "

This man they did not know, did not know the roots, but he alone could escape from a dozen robbers, the key was to have a destination with them.

How they see it, how they feel that something is wrong.

The man saw that they didn't want to help themselves, and their faces were full of expectation, and their faces collapsed in an instant.

"Just do a good deed and save me, just put me down in the next consular district."

Wen and Sang and the three of them looked at Mu Qiao and Lan Zeruoxi, they couldn't be the master of this matter, so let these two adults decide.

With so many of them in the car, it shouldn't be a big deal to let this person come up, nothing will happen.

"Okay, you let him come up."

"Thank you, thank you! Thank you so much!

After hearing this, the man blossomed with joy and bowed again and again to thank them.

"Don't be so polite, you hurry up."

They are still a little embarrassed to be treated like this by men.

Mu Qiao sat down next to him, leaving a seat for the man to sit next to him.

"Thank you, this kid in your family is so cute, and I also have such a cute son."

When the man saw Zi'an in Mu Qiao's arms, he smiled and looked at the child in front of him lovingly.

"Thank you."

His own child was praised by others, and Mu Qiao was quite comfortable in his heart, and accepted this praise with a smile.

Along the way, the man chatted with them from time to time, most of the time in Tzu Zi'an, and after arriving at the next consular district, he said hello to them and got off the bus.

After the man got out of the car, Mu Qiao and they continued to drive forward.

They thought too much before, isn't this just an honest and simple and unlucky man.

A beautiful music sounded, and it was someone calling Sen.

"Hello? Oh, hello, I'm the guy who called you guys just now.

"Huh? No way?

"Oh, okay, okay, I see."

Sen hung up the phone with a puzzled look.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?

Sang watched him hang up the phone and frowned and didn't speak, poking him with his elbow.

"Nothing, it's just that the police car called me and said they didn't find the robber in that place."

"He also said that the security of their consular district has always been very good, and there has never been such a thing as roadblock robbery, and I thought I was lying to them."

They looked at each other, and things were strange.

"It's the man just now!"

"Oh my God!"

"Hurry up and stop!"

Wen immediately hit the brakes, and within ten seconds of them running out of the car, the car exploded with a "bang" in front of their eyes.

The power of the car's explosion was too great, and the impact shook them not far from the car and sat on the ground.

If it weren't for Mu Qiao hugging Zi'an tightly, Zi'an might have fainted now.

Zi'an was stunned for a second or two, hugging Mu Qiao's neck and crying out "wow".

Mu Qiao's butt was numb, numb and painful, and he hardly felt it.

"Zi'an doesn't cry, don't cry obediently."

"It's all bad brother."

"We Zi'an are little men and are not afraid of ha."

Before Mu Qiao could see his situation, he sat on the ground and began to coax Zi'an.

"Brother get up..."

"Woo hoo... Brother get up..."

Zi'an hugged Mu Qiao's neck and cried for a while, then eased up, got up from Mu Qiao's arms and went to pull Mu Qiao.

"Hmm."

Mu Qiao tried to get up but failed, his legs were weak, or he couldn't feel his legs moving.

Lan Zeruoxi and they have all encountered this situation to some extent, Sang and the three of them are people who came out of the army, and their bodies have reacted spontaneously at the moment of the explosion just now, and the four of them have not been injured at all.

But Mu Qiao was different from them, he held Zi'an and didn't have time to save himself, and fell directly to the ground.

"Mu Qiao, how are you? Where are you uncomfortable?

Mu Qiao pinched the flesh on his thighs fiercely, did not feel anything, and completely panicked.

"I... I don't feel pain anymore.

Mu Qiao looked at Lan Zeruoxi's face full of panic, and his voice was trembling.

"How so?!"

Lan Zeruoxi reached out and pressed the acupuncture point on Mu Qiao's leg.

"Do you feel anything?"

"A little sour."

Lan Ze Ruoxi continued to press in another place.

"What about here?"

"I don't feel it."

Lan Zeruoxi's hand went around behind Mu Qiao and pressed it at the place of his tailbone.

Lan Zeruoxi just pressed lightly, and Mu Qiao already exhaled in pain.

"Don't touch it, it hurts!"

Lan Zeruoxi saw his series of reactions and had the answer in his heart.

"Your tailbone seems to be cracked, causing you to feel in some parts of your lower body and unconscious in some places."

"Cracked?!"

Wen They gasped after listening to it, maybe Mu Qiao will be wasted?!

Mu Qiao was shocked and afraid in his heart, immersed in the fear that he would have to live in a wheelchair and not take care of himself later, I didn't hear Zi'an's cry next to me.

"It's okay, you don't have much to do with this injury, just grow the bones, I'll find someone to cure you."