Mu Qiao was so choked by these words that he almost didn't recite it.

No problem? Big problem!

"I finally know why you couldn't plant living trees before, it's strange that such watering saplings can survive!"

"Just plant the tree, bury the soil and water half a bucket of water, and don't need to water it again for ten days and a half month." What's more, it often rains here, and the saplings can live without watering after planting. Listening

to Mu Qiao's problems, Yaqi suddenly realized, realized their mistakes all along, and quickly asked his subordinates in other areas to instruct the residents to plant trees according to Mu Qiao's instructions.

After a day's work, the progress of the Wanshi Ridge consular area was an eye-opener, and the previously narrow mountain road has become a tunnel, but the bridge connecting the tunnel has not yet been built.

The originally bare slopes have now been planted with saplings, adding color to the mountain.

The residents have also reclaimed three or four terraces, one by one, and the terraces are closely connected, and it is estimated that it will not be long before the Wanshi Ling consular area will be greatly changed, and people's lives will be improved.

In the next few days, everyone was busy, and the Wanshi Ridge consular district was changing little by little.

The terraces have been planted with young rice seedlings and wheat; The mountain trough has also been successfully completed and put into use; Every household is connected to the power line and uses light bulbs; After the signal tower was put into use, Mu Qiao was also able to get in touch with the outside world...

As for the crops they wanted to plant, Mu Qiao handed over the tea tree saplings he had found earlier to the regional elders, and let them discuss and decide on their own with the group of Achina.

After spending so long in the Wanshi Ling consular district, they should also leave here and go to the next consular district.

Similar to the consular district with a similar environmental situation to the Wanshi Ling consular district, Mu Qiao and they were not prepared to go again, and directly asked those leaders to contact Yaqi to communicate how to govern the consular district.

It has been half a year since they left the Vincennes consular district, and there is still a governance issue waiting for them to resolve.

Out of protection for Mu Qiao and them in case someone assassinated them again, Yaqi sent someone to escort them out of the Wanshi Ridge consular area to their next destination.

Three weeks later, they finally completed their mission and were ready to go home.

Before they left, the Wansen District was still in the scorching sun, and by the time they went back, it was estimated that the consular district was already covered in snow.

They were all in a hurry to rush back, and Sheng Sheng doubled the speed of the car, striving to return to the consular district within ten days and a half months.

Along the way, they passed through three or four consular districts smoothly, and halfway they encountered a group of robbers who were robbing passing vehicles.

The robbers saw their car standing on the side of the road waiting for them to throw themselves into the net, and Wen Chong who was driving the car rushed towards the robbers.

When they were about to hit the robber, they thought that the driver was really going to hit them and retreated in fear, and Wen drove away with his superb driving skills by rubbing the corner of the robber's clothes and drove away.